How President Obama Rolls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How President Obama Rolls!

This is coming from the bottom of my heart.

Comment

Haha He Dosn't Effect Me In Any Way But Usa Need Someone Else In Power So Does England.

Comment

LOL. I don't see what Obama has done for America yet, Except for waste money and cause beef.

The dude is a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
          This is coming from the bottom of my heart.

Hell Yes dot com

Comment

Originally posted by a-bjerg View Post
            lol, I don't live in the US or shit like that, so I don't care how he is. I just think he cool lol
            Same Lol

Comment

What the fuck has Obama done so far?

i mean.... yeah

Comment

he passed health care reform for us. he passed legislation that gave 4 million children health insurance that didnt have it before

Obama passed a bill that gave women equal pay. He passed legislation that stopped ins companies from discriminating against women

Obama passed legislation that allows us to stay on parents insurance til 26 years old

Obama saved 3 million jobs and stopped the economy from falling into a depression. bama cut taxes for 96% of americans

Obama saved our auto industry with the stimulus. saved millions of jobs for teachers, firefighters and police officers.how did we repay him?

we left him on an island to fight for himself. we should be ashamed of ourselves! Dont worry, Bush's boys are back in power. that means..

Comment

Working...
                X