Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monster headphones by Dr. Dre (Solo) advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster headphones by Dr. Dre (Solo) advice?

I'd love if anyone who has them to post here they're review or personal experience on them?

I'm not buying direct because I've read they're not amazing with processing transactions and shipping. But a local shop in my city sells them for 139.99 Pound Sterlin.

I wondered if anyone who has the solo's what they think of them? Are they worth the price? Any flaws and good points?

Appreciate it.

Re: Monster headphones by Dr. Dre (Solo) advice?

Well I was at the local store and tested the Solo HDs and the Studio ones. I gotta say the audio is almost the same but the Studios cover your ear way better and the sound is more "fuller" so I bought these (ppl also say they have better building quality, too). I would never suggest anyone buying random headphones anyways, you gotta test them out. To me, they are A M A Z I N G!

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

The studios are good headphones like i would give them a 7.5/10 but if you want the full BASS affect and absoulutly no sound coming in disturbing you, get the Studios, they are amazing but require batteries :/ they also leak music if you have them full blast but all in all, i would give them a 9/10

Comment

Thanks guys but I'm looking to purchase the Solo headphones not the studio ones for christmas...have you tested those? I'm not looking for anything 10/10 flawless, but for my budget they are what I want, do they do the job? Are they as good as they claim? Do they sound better than an average 30-70 pound/dollar headphones?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          Thanks guys but I'm looking to purchase the Solo headphones not the studio ones for christmas...have you tested those? I'm not looking for anything 10/10 flawless, but for my budget they are what I want, do they do the job? Are they as good as they claim? Do they sound better than an average 30-70 pound/dollar headphones?
          Personally, i would only get them for the look and brand, but if you want better quality ones for the same price look up some bose headphones, some are kinda gross looking but are amazing in quality

Comment

i don't have any beats -But I have the Studios on my wishlist for christmas -If I don't get em, I'll buy em.

Why do u want the Solos instead of the Studios?

Comment

Originally posted by a-bjerg View Post
              i don't have any beats -But I have the Studios on my wishlist for christmas -If I don't get em, I'll buy em.

Why do u want the Solos instead of the Studios?
              Because Studios cost like double the price lol? I will never spend that much on some fucking god damn headphones haha.

Comment

Ive had 2 pairs of studios, first ones snapped on me :/

2nd has been growing strong on me for about a year now

Comment

Originally posted by CRiS_BeAsT View Post
                  Ive had 2 pairs of studios, first ones snapped on me :/

2nd has been growing strong on me for about a year now
                  Haha they do look so awesome, but solo is my budgets so I'mma get them in white. Epic.

Comment

well you gotta test if you're ok with on-ears like the solos. they dont cover your ears completely. but if thats cool for you you cant definately get them. and to the guy who mentioned BOSE, those are way overpriced, too. all in all you should go for the solos.

EDIT: oh and make sure you buy the Solo HDs, they aren't THAT much more money, but they...uhm...idk how to explain that, the sound goes into your ears better lol. you get what im sayin? ;D
                    oh and they are a bit more durable!

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

i have the Solo HD red
                      and really i love it
                      i know the studio are better
                      but for me are the solo HD really good better than all of my normaly headphones
                      Skinny Ass Pants Fresh Pair Of Vans

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                        X