Essay Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essay Help

Not sure if this is the proper section, but I'm writing a paper for english on why Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive and one of my main points is that he creates deep, meaningful lyrics. If anyone could help me find some of his best double entendres and deep lyrics I would really appreciate it.

Re: Essay Help

Comment

Because he has one of the best work ethics ever, I can't think of any of his double entendres atm. But here's one of my favorite Wayne quotes ever.

And I know this world is so cold and deceivin', but I keep my head up like my nose is bleedin'.

Comment

appreciate the help tune!

Comment

Originally posted by wayneYMCMB View Post
          appreciate the help tune!
          No problem bro. No problem bro. I'm bumpin' some Wayne now so if I come across any more deep shit, I'll post it.

You should talk about how drugs has affected his life & his music. It's had a big impact on both.

Comment

Yeah his work ethic can only be compared to tupac. And something you forgot is a really deep song. Me and my drank as well, if you have a part in there about how his syrup addiction affected him and his music greatly

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
              No problem bro. I'm bumpin' some Wayne now so if I come across any more deep shit, I'll post it.
              sounds good homie, my papers not due till fri too. so no rush. my other 2 points are his intense dedication(recording 24/7, tours, free mixtapes) and his overall world wide success(record sales, world touring/popularity, and his ownership of young money)

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
              Yeah his work ethic can only be compared to tupac. And something you forgot is a really deep song. Me and my drank as well, if you have a part in there about how his syrup addiction affected him and his music greatly
              thanks homie, gonna give it another listen soon

Comment

'i feel like dying' im sure you could find something in that song

Comment

Pretty much go from album to album on this.

How he was good with 500 Degreez, Tha Carter 1 and 2. How he sold over a million CD's in a week with Tha Carter III, then do his 'fall on music', Then talk about his work ethics on how hard and long he worked the last months he had before prison.

Not that hard to write an essay if you've been listening to Wayne for a while, tbh lol

Comment

Originally posted by wayneYMCMB View Post
                    sounds good homie, my papers not due till fri too. so no rush. my other 2 points are his intense dedication(recording 24/7, tours, free mixtapes) and his overall world wide success(record sales, world touring/popularity, and his ownership of young money)

thanks homie, gonna give it another listen soon
                    Doesn't Mack Maine own YM at the moment?
                    BG NATION

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMBSam View Post
                      Doesn't Mack Maine own YM at the moment?
                      Wayne owns it as in he created it ,Maine is just the president of it ,and Cortez manages the whole group.

Comment

'crazy' off drought 3...definately one of his deeper songs

Comment

Working...
                        X