Scotsman Looking For Feedback, Wanting to Review Music in the Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotsman Looking For Feedback, Wanting to Review Music in the Future

Hey yall, Ziggy here Well a week or two ago I posted some songs in the studio, and everyone was really positive about them but said they can't even tell I'm Scottish by listening to it

So I thought I'd share with yall a video I just uploaded 10 minutes ago and you can hear what I sound like minus autotune Naw but half of you won't visit the studio and won't have seen me around much so you'll be thinking "whose this arrogant kid posting videos of himself" so just to say, I ain't blogged ina year and would really appreciate some feedback.

I'm really wanting to go in a direction of reviewing new music and film, and wanna do a few on Wayne/Drake/YM's music to post here for yall but if you don't understand my accent or like my delivery style then I won't bother.

Just testing the waters yknow

Here's the link, YouTube - MAAD! #38- The Return Of The King I can take all critiscism don't worry, cheers yall
    Ziggy B

Re: Scotsman Looking For Feedback, Wanting to Review Music in the Future

Your accent is really heavy, im pretty sure you know that though.

Comment

Re: Scotsman Looking For Feedback, Wanting to Review Music in the Future

Lmao yeah I'm aware of my accent being heavy as shit, could you still work out what I was saying though? Some of the people I referenced are like local kids and mates of mine so it won't mean much to some of yall I admit, and might put some people off who'll be like "Who the fuck is Adnan/Stuart/Kiran" etc..

That's why I'm wanting to do something universal that people can enjoy and review music, and as a huge Wayne fan I was thinking of doing some late reviews for Rebirth/IANAHB and maybe even Thank Me Later, after that all recent releases such as Cudi's new one and Ye's when it drops. I just stuck this up without any fancy intro or complex shit, just bullshitting for a few minutes to see if I was listenable enough that yall would wanna see some reviews etc.

Ya dig?
      Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
      X