Study links too much texting, social networking to health risks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study links too much texting, social networking to health risks

(CNN) -- All that texting and social networking by teenagers could come back to byte them.
    A new study by the Case Western Reserve School of Medicine links poor health behaviors -- including smoking, drinking and sexual activity -- to hypertexting and hypernetworking....Frank noted that minorities, children of parents with less education, and teenagers from homes without a father are more likely to engage in hypertexting and hypernetworking. He also cautioned, however, that the study "does not demonstrate cause and effect."
    Study links too much texting

How in the world can texting link with smoking and drinking?

Re: Study links too much texting, social networking to health risks

All that texting and social networking by teenagers could come back to byte them.
    A new study by the Case Western Reserve School of Medicine links poor health behaviors -- including smoking, drinking and sexual activity
    Thats where I stopped reading and just thought this article is just retarded. So sexual activity is unhealthy? It only has health benefits(referring to if both people are STD/I free).
    Last edited by Wisheezy; 11-10-2010, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      Thats where I stopped reading and just thought this article is just retarded. So sexual activity is unhealthy? It only has health benefits(referring to if both people are STD/I free).
      I mean sexual activity isn't bad as long as your not screwing every chick you meet or vice versa. Lol.

Comment

Why are there so many retarded articles like this everywhere?

Comment

Working...
        X