Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My boss is targeting me, is this illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boss is targeting me, is this illegal?

I'm pretty heated right now. Please bear with me.

My boss just sent me home and told me he wants me quit. When I told him I wasn't going to quit, he told me he was going to continue to write me up until he could fire me. I am protected by the union. I was just wondering if there is anything I can do? I want to get him fired so bad. Of course, though, when all this was happening, we were in an office with the door closed. So it's only his word against mine. All advice would be appreciated. I can go into more detail if you want.

Re: My boss is targeting me, is this illegal?

This is a serious matter, I think you should get some legal advice instead of asking us.

Comment

If he is just a store manager then you should take it up with the district manager or if need be take it up with corporate instead. They will handle it all. Where do you work?

Comment

Is this all out of the blue or has there been signs before but today this has all erupted.
        My advice don't go to union yet because your story will never hold up against his. Most employees will be on his side as they want to protect their own jobs.
        Talk to him, try to find an alternative.
        Nothing works talk to his superiors, then after all that is documented THEN go to union.
        Because if you AFTER it has been documented and your case is proven then you are eligible to sue the company because they knew of a case of bullying and took no action.

By the way i have never given this much advice to any other member so trust me I'm not setting you up to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
          Is this all out of the blue or has there been signs before but today this has all erupted.
          My advice don't go to union yet because your story will never hold up against his. Most employees will be on his side as they want to protect their own jobs.
          Talk to him, try to find an alternative.
          Nothing works talk to his superiors, then after all that is documented THEN go to union.
          Because if you AFTER it has been documented and your case is proven then you are eligible to sue the company because they knew of a case of bullying and took no action.

By the way i have never given this much advice to any other member so trust me I'm not setting you up to fail.
          ^^Actually yes.. I will trust Frank. I've never seen him go that much into helping7supporting etc.

Comment

Originally posted by a-bjerg View Post
            ^^Actually yes.. I will trust Frank. I've never seen him go that much into helping7supporting etc.
            Well actually I do help members in their personal life's. It really depends if I actually like the member.

Comment

record him with a voice recorder

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                Well actually I do help members in their personal life's. It really depends if I actually like the member.
                I didn't say that u didn't help members in their personal life. I said that I've never seen it.

Comment

Working...
                X