Break ups- advice/stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Break ups- advice/stories

^ Idk only time will tell what happens really...

Comment

I was usually the heart-breaker lol, never have had my heart broken.

Keep a couple wet wipes case' a bum tries to touch me,
      eww.

Comment

my girl sent a picture of her boobs to a guy cause she wanted to know what a black dick looked like... she told me by saying it in a rhetorical question. i told her i would break up with her if she did do that... a week later i found out it was true so i broke up with her on halloween. 9 months down the drain. but on the plus side that night i got these two chick high as fuck for the first time and then got laid
        http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
        Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Well about three weeks ago, i returned to Florida after four months of working in Wisconsin. Stayed with my girl, remained faithful throughout the whole time i was away.

I return, we meet at the airport, go out to eat, etc. Then I met with my mom and she drove me to my apartment, and i told my girl i'll see her on the weekend (about three days) So i stay the weekend with her, everything went well. And one week after that, she texts me and decides she wants space Like four months wasn't enough. So i was like iight PEACE. And she texts back "Wow really? if you really loved me, you wouldn't have said okay peace blah blah" I'm like "I'm not playin your little games right now, we both 19 years old and gotta get our shit together, etc"

We been talkin lately, but now she still gotta think about what she wants. I told her straight up "If you are talkin to someone else at the moment, you let me know so i can stop tryin to get with you" lol

edit; we've been datin 2yrs and 4months.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
            Well about three weeks ago, i returned to Florida after four months of working in Wisconsin. Stayed with my girl, remained faithful throughout the whole time i was away.

I return, we meet at the airport, go out to eat, etc. Then I met with my mom and she drove me to my apartment, and i told my girl i'll see her on the weekend (about three days) So i stay the weekend with her, everything went well. And one week after that, she texts me and decides she wants space Like four months wasn't enough. So i was like iight PEACE. And she texts back "Wow really? if you really loved me, you wouldn't have said okay peace blah blah" I'm like "I'm not playin your little games right now, we both 19 years old and gotta get our shit together, etc"

We been talkin lately, but now she still gotta think about what she wants. I told her straight up "If you are talkin to someone else at the moment, you let me know so i can stop tryin to get with you" lol

Props man none of that mind game shit. Girls can be stupid like that testen men with how much they mean to you, dudes get sick of that shit and they end up losin him. Girls never know what they got till its gone my nigggaz on hq.

Comment

I used to do that same shit, she's playin you.

eww.

Comment

Originally posted by -ckhill- View Post
                Dont you feel bad?

Comment

Originally posted by rebirth-of-autotune View Post
                  Dont you feel bad?
                  Of course I do, i wasn't 19 years old doing that shit though. Currently i'm in a 1 year relationship with the man that owns my heart and i wouldn't have it any other way.
                  I was a fucked up kid lol. Most of my bf's were in the pen or juvie, and i was drinking and doing drugs hard and didn't give a fuck about anyone's feelings. But I'm changed now and I know that doing that shit is wrong, don't worry i got mine lol.
                  YOU CAN TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE, IT'S POSSIBLE! lmao

eww.

Comment

Nah, she loves me though. Because when she texted me that, i was like "Alright peace, i don't need you, i don't want to get back with you blah blah" Like this girl would DIE if she didn't have it. She cried to me on the phone the other night and was like "There's something about you, Tyler. YOU make me crazy, and you're the only man who has me feeling like this, etc two hours later" lmao

Originally posted by rebirth-of-autotune View Post
                    Dont you feel bad?
                    My girl better feel bad IF she's playin me. I told my girl If you ever even THINK about cheating on me, let me know so we can break up before hand, cause i aint playin that cheatin shit, ya digg.

edit; CK, you seen 16 & Pregnant, too?! lmao "Can't turn a hoe to a housewife"

Comment

^That's good then, all i know is how i use to be and the shit that i use to say to guys. But maybe she does love you and i'm just an un trusting suspicious bitch lmao.

eww.

Comment

Nah, she loves me though. Because when she texted me that, i was like "Alright peace, i don't need you, i don't want to get back with you blah blah" Like this girl would DIE if she didn't have it. She cried to me on the phone the other night and was like "There's something about you, Tyler. YOU make me crazy, and you're the only man who has me feeling like this, etc two hours later" lmao
                        Not sayn anything about your girl man but women can use that advantage on us to cry. My ex use to trick me like that and she did it good . For real girls are cold hearted like that usin tears and shit but iunno man . and etc?

My girl better feel bad IF she's playin me. I told my girl If you ever even THINK about cheating on me, let me know so we can break up before hand, cause i aint playin that cheatin shit, ya digg.

edit; CK, you seen 16 & Pregnant, too?! lmao "Can't turn a hoe to a housewife"

Comment

Of course I do, i wasn't 19 years old doing that shit though. Currently i'm in a 1 year relationship with the man that owns my heart and i wouldn't have it any other way.
                          I was a fucked up kid lol. Most of my bf's were in the pen or juvie, and i was drinking and doing drugs hard and didn't give a fuck about anyone's feelings. But I'm changed now and I know that doing that shit is wrong, don't worry i got mine lol.
                          YOU CAN TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE, IT'S POSSIBLE! lmao
                          Lool its true you can and sounds crazy man youve been through alot ,but good thing you straighten yourself up

Comment

Working...
                          X