Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Break ups- advice/stories

Originally posted by rebirth-of-autotune View Post
    Lool its true you can and sounds crazy man youve been through alot ,but good thing you straighten yourself up
    lol ya its good.

Keep a couple wet wipes case' a bum tries to touch me,
    eww.

Comment

Thread is turning to spam...

Comment

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
        Thread is turning to spam...
        hows that

Keep a couple wet wipes case' a bum tries to touch me,
        eww.

Comment

hows it turning into spam? its about break ups and advice and shit

Comment

My Girlfriend dumped be about a month ago telling me how I'm just not worth the effort anymore(hurts when the person you've loved for almost a year just tells you this). On the day of this she gave me back everything I gave her, which was a fucking slap in the face... notes, cards, everything including her birthday present which was a necklace with a key and a heart on the end...

I loved her so much and she just pushed me aside. Now shes txting me saying that she didn't realise how attached she had got to me and how much she misses me, well bitch you should've told me a month ago. Its too late now.
            Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_ View Post
              My Girlfriend dumped be about a month ago telling me how I'm just not worth the effort anymore(hurts when the person you've loved for almost a year just tells you this). On the day of this she gave me back everything I gave her, which was a fucking slap in the face... notes, cards, everything including her birthday present which was a necklace with a key and a heart on the end...

I loved her so much and she just pushed me aside. Now shes txting me saying that she didn't realise how attached she had got to me and how much she misses me, well bitch you should've told me a month ago. Its too late now.
              Shit man she dont know what she just lost. Some next girl will do you good watch my hq nigga

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_ View Post

Don't be proud, if you really like her take her back. She obviously made a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                  Don't be proud, if you really like her take her back. She obviously made a mistake.
                  The girl hurt me deep. I just can't trust her anymore...
                  Its tough on me but I still got to move on.
                  Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Only way to earn trust back is too take it slow, if I were you I would take her back

Comment

Man my girl left me and all i do is fucken mope and just listen to sad music like man im a good dude theres like no reason why she should of left me . couples have there bads and goods but shes all happy now and im all.. yea..

Comment

Want my advice and view on stuff...

We all make mistakes. You can't consider that a girl needing space or getting confused is down to you or down to her getting it on with another dude. It could be there first serious relationship, second stuff goes a bit wrong they will run away. It's a mistake but they don't know that as they haven't done it before.

Girls don't mean to play games half the time either. They think what they're doing is right when it's not, it's how the brain works.

Finally I've broken hearts and had mine broken. I know the feeling, but I know worse ones. I also know just ignoring it doesn't work, let it out then move forward. From what I've been through I've realised no girl is more important to me than money, no joke.

Comment

After so many tears and heartbreaks i realized love is just a stupid illusion , and we make our selfs believe its actually real , the only love that exists is family love, other than that there's no such thing as love for girlfriend,boyfriend , its more like a lust.

Comment

Working...
                          X