AMC's The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AMC's The Walking Dead

Hmm you guys all say its good so i might have to check it out. I love those kind of shows.

Comment

The Walking Dead has gotten terrific ratings for AMC and a quick renewal, as it heads into its season finale this weekend. But now comes word of a curious overhaul behind the scenes.

Deadline is reporting that executive producer Frank Darabont has let go of the show's entire writing staff, including his number 2, Charles H. Eglee (Dexter, The Shield). As Deadline notes, many shows have some writer changes in-between seasons, but it's unusual for such a major overhaul.

In addition, Deadline says they hear Darabont wants to go forward into Season 2 without a set writing staff, instead assigning all scripts he doesn't write himself to freelancers. Deadline points out that Darabont fully wrote two episodes of the first season (and co-wrote or re-wrote the others) and that two of the others were written by non-staff writers, including Walking Dead comic book creator Robert Kirkman. They also note that Darabont would be using the same model employed by Torchwood, which has several writers working on episodes for the upcoming re-launch on Starz (including Buffy's Jane Espenson), but no full time writing staff.
      Walking Dead Writing Staff Let Go - TV News at IGN
      Thoughts?

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

That is redonkulous, but that shouldn't matter since it is based off of a comic book.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
          That is redonkulous, but that shouldn't matter since it is based off of a comic book.
          Hopefully it doesn't have much of an effect, the writing so far has been awesome. It seems weird to me...

Comment

Finale was great.

Comment

Finale was great.
              ending could have been more suspenseful...

"keep talkin and the flame leap off the hip and keep sparkin pap pap sleep softly"

Comment

Originally posted by gblundon2 View Post
                ending could have been more suspenseful...
                This. Great show though, can't wait for next season.
                Made by me BISH!

"Me and them rappers don't share a common ground, I'm a sphere, they are squares, they can't even come aROUND. - Wale.

"All my niggas loyal yeah we some different niggas, I heard ya dogs was talking they Brian Griffin niggas."

Step towards this nigga get 4X2.

Comment

I wonder what was said when the Doctor was whispering in Ricks ear. His wife is probably pregnant with Shanes kid or some shit.

Comment

I wonder what was said when the Doctor was whispering in Ricks ear. His wife is probably pregnant with Shanes kid or some shit.
                    I was wondering that too... Can't wait for season 2. I assume the date for that hasn't been announced yet? I haven't seen it anywhere

Comment

Thats what i wanted to know. I imagined it being something like there are no more scientist in the world or something.

Comment

if you watch it slowed down, the scientisit clearly said

"weezy f baby"

____________________________________________________________

"keep talkin and the flame leap off the hip and keep sparkin pap pap sleep softly"

Comment

just dld s01 in 720p cant wait to watch these suckas

Comment

Working...
                          X