cause of me, i know nigga, ill bounce

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
            cause of me, i know nigga, ill bounce
            You good bruh?

Comment

• After 4 years I'm finally cutting my hair

Comment

• Can someone please explain to me this Illuminati stuff?

People seem to be craving it again. Even if it is all "real," what is the problem with unified celebrities apparently admiring, selling their soul to, etc. the devil?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                  Can someone please explain to me this Illuminati stuff?

People seem to be craving it again. Even if it is all "real," what is the problem with unified celebrities apparently admiring, selling their soul to, etc. the devil?

well, if u look at it from a christian viewpoint, than its like this, when they sell the soul, the work for satan basically, promoting sin and violence into the minds of kids and it takes them away from God, cause they end up looking up to lil wayne or kendrick lamar for answers and they tend to follow their "idgaf attitude"

but basically, illuminati are just here to do the devils works and make this world reflect the image of satan instead of the image of God like it was suppuse to be originally,

so now throughtout hip hop, ur gonna see more and more and more demonic type shit thru music videos or clothing or other shit, its just gonna get more and more evil. Music and art as a whole is just gonna be all around demonic

and idk if u notice but more and more rappers are starting to talk about the "third eye" and stuff, i dont reccommened anyone messing with that stuff

Comment

• Who remembers when 30 Minutes To New Orleans dropped? I was hyped as fuck... Played that non stop for like 2 straight weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
                      Who remembers when 30 Minutes To New Orleans dropped? I was hyped as fuck... Played that non stop for like 2 straight weeks
                      same. i'm still surprised we got the full song of that... Fans were begging for forever though.

Comment

• That new Nelly song
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• 4 of the dopest niggas to ever do it

Comment

Working...
                          X