• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zanee View Post
    Take Care has so much replay value>>>
    its one of those albums that you can play in 50 years time

Comment

• I fucking hate how everyone uses me as a taxi... It really isnt that difficult to get your license

Comment

• So I just listened to XXX (Danny Brown) for the 1st time today. I had heard some features from him (Terrorist Threats, 1Train, etc.) but never listened to his solo stuff. I really liked XXX. But can someone explain to me if Danny is using multiple voices or if it's the other voices are uncredited features. Examples would be DNA or Nosebleeds, there's no credited feature but it doesn't really sound like Danny either.
        Last edited by Gman918; 03-04-2013, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
          I fucking hate how everyone uses me as a taxi... It really isnt that difficult to get your license
          If you getting mula for it, then it shouldn't be too bad mate.

But those free rides for "friends" are the worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            If you getting mula for it, then it shouldn't be too bad mate.

But those free rides for "friends" are the worst.
            Nope no money at all... Its very obnoxious. Especially when I have to wait outside their house for them. It seriously ruins friendships, I get so mad at my bestfriend for making me wait. Im not anyones chauffeur.

I have no problem getting my girlfriend though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
              So I just listened to XXX (Danny Brown) for the 1st time today. I had heard some features from him (Terrorist Threats, 1Train, etc.) but never listened to his solo stuff. I really liked XXX. But can someone explain to me if Danny is using multiple voices or if it's the other voices are uncredited features. Examples would be DNA or Nosebleeds, there's no credited feature but it doesn't really sound like Danny either.
              Those are his voices. I read somewhere that he had multiple rap voices. I could be wrong, but this is what I've found out

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
                So I just listened to XXX (Danny Brown) for the 1st time today. I had heard some features from him (Terrorist Threats, 1Train, etc.) but never listened to his solo stuff. I really liked XXX. But can someone explain to me if Danny is using multiple voices or if it's the other voices are uncredited features. Examples would be DNA or Nosebleeds, there's no credited feature but it doesn't really sound like Danny either.
                I cant really get into XXX. I probably listened to it 2 all the way through. Its just too weird for me

- - - Updated - - -

I need a new avatar... Can someone make/find me a nice Lil Wayne avy please?

Comment

I cant really get into XXX. I probably listened to it 2 all the way through. Its just too weird for me

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't think I would like it at 1st but I really like this shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                    yeah.. the had an ebay store and finally had enough money and time to make a website...

legit 100%
                    If I could rep you I would.
                    Not that you care about rep anyways. Haha. Good look though.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Bout time you want to change that wanna be thug on your avatar. rake:

Now we must wait for [MENTION=19601]Rockstar Wayne[/MENTION] to change that shit too.
                      ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                      The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                        Bout time you want to change that wanna be thug on your avatar. rake:

Now we must wait for @Rockstar Wayne to change that shit too.
                        Nigga. I ain't never changing it since you wanna talk shit. [MENTION=250]Brooklyn[/MENTION] put one of them gifs of mars sucking cock to finish this post off please my nigga.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

@Immaculate

Comment

Working...
                          X