This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    Lol how much is heroin ? It's cheap ? Aint it the most dangerous drug ? Ray Charles wasn't broke.....

lol weed aint expensive so it's that a poor mans drug too ? But naw how much is it fa real?
    drugs like crystal meht or crocodile for example are considered to be more dangerously,but there aint a "most dangerous drug" cause there will always be some new drugs..

and its not about how rich/broke you are, its about how sad you are in your life, that you are willing to take stuff like heroin i guess

and yeah its expensive, for 10euros you get about 0,2-0,3 gr,
    i just dont get how all these junkies get the money for their dugs, like when you see them saying they spend aroound 100$ a day on that drug, like they basicallly on it the whole day, so how they earmn it

and yeah im kinda fascinated by that topic lol

Comment

• Danny M isn't supporting Wayne's new music or anything now... Wonder if he gonna stop running LWHQ soon..

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        he wrote u a book

u wrote him 3 words
        its your alt account

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          its your alt account
          Lmao. Na that one isn't him

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          Danny M isn't supporting Wayne's new music or anything now... Wonder if he gonna stop running LWHQ soon..
          Why would he do that?
          Lil Wayne still has fans.
          And so does the site, that would be stupid to shut it down

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            Danny M isn't supporting Wayne's new music or anything now... Wonder if he gonna stop running LWHQ soon..
            Lets not get carried away bruh

He's booked time off work, brought hotel, flights to another country and got a lil wayne ticket, only for that to be thrown back in his face? And at one stage I was even debating doing the same and going with him.

It's a joke, YMCMB have serious problems in management that really needs to be address. And it would have been the first time Danny has seen Weezy. I'd be pissed too!!! It's poor from Weezy & YMCMB. Being a Wayne fan is pretty bleek in this era as it is, let alone things like this..an entire tour pushed back lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              Lets not get carried away bruh

He's booked time off work, brought hotel, flights to another country and got a lil wayne ticket, only for that to be thrown back in his face? And at one stage I was even debating doing the same and going with him.

It's a joke, YMCMB have serious problems in management that really needs to be address. And it would have been the first time Danny has seen Weezy. I'd be pissed too!!! It's poor from Weezy & YMCMB. Being a Wayne fan is pretty bleek in this era as it is, let alone things like this..an entire tour pushed back lol
              Why didn't you go?

Comment

• Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                drugs like crystal meht or crocodile for example are considered to be more dangerously,but there aint a "most dangerous drug" cause there will always be some new drugs..

and its not about how rich/broke you are, its about how sad you are in your life, that you are willing to take stuff like heroin i guess

and yeah its expensive, for 10euros you get about 0,2-0,3 gr,
                i just dont get how all these junkies get the money for their dugs, like when you see them saying they spend aroound 100$ a day on that drug, like they basicallly on it the whole day, so how they earmn it

and yeah im kinda fascinated by that topic lol
                prostitution etc.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Poor Danny M

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                    Why didn't you go?
                    I had other comittements and would be hard to get time of work and organise everything so I just decided i'd only go if Wayne came to London again (I went in 2009). But yeah..he never announce a date anywhere within England, only Ireland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      I had other comittements and would be hard to get time of work and organise everything so I just decided i'd only go if Wayne came to London again (I went in 2009). But yeah..he never announce a date anywhere within England, only Ireland.
                      Ah. I see. I went last year.
                      Danny missing out. I know he's super pissed, why dude said he ain't supporting his music though?

Comment

He was probably just angry when he said that.

Comment

• [MENTION=35701]DannyM[/MENTION], you still gon run the site?

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X