This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Just got a random job offer to do contract work for some company in Hong Kong for �5000 a month... Speechless.
    Wow.....Are you sure that's not a scam.. Lol.

But if that's true, then that's really great bro....you made it. 5k a months is all you need for dat good life...lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Because it was from a very reliable person not a random phone call from somebody I don't know lol!!

Had to turn it down though... So depressing. It was too senior for me. I would have had people working for me that know more than me.
    But they wouldn't pick you if you would be less experienced than the people that would work for you....tha hell..
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Snow day...

Fuck snow

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Wow.....Are you sure that's not a scam.. Lol.

But if that's true, then that's really great bro....you made it. 5k a months is all you need for dat good life...lol

- - - Updated - - -

But they wouldn't pick you if you would be less experienced than the people that would work for you....tha hell..
        Well I could have said yes, and then gone out there and then been cluless and got fired lol, they wanted me to have knowledge with Dojo Javascript Developer Toolkit and I've never used the thing in my life. So that's why I said no, my friend who phoned me who I done work for previously has no clue what my knowledge is of what so he was ringing to find out if I could do it and if I wanted it.

So depressing when you get an offer like that and have to turn it down because you don't have the knowledge.

Comment

Well I could have said yes, and then gone out there and then been cluless and got fired lol, they wanted me to have knowledge with Dojo Javascript Developer Toolkit and I've never used the thing in my life. So that's why I said no, my friend who phoned me who I done work for previously has no clue what my knowledge is of what so he was ringing to find out if I could do it and if I wanted it.

So depressing when you get an offer like that and have to turn it down because you don't have the knowledge.
          Maybe you could learn before the jobs start? then take the job, and hire me as your first piece of business

But seriously, at least you know you are moving up in the world, at some point in the future you will be able to take job offers like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
            Maybe you could learn before the jobs start? then take the job, and hire me as your first piece of business

But seriously, at least you know you are moving up in the world, at some point in the future you will be able to take job offers like this.
            Lets hope so!

Comment

That makes sense. Actually that is a smart move you did. Some people would just do anything for the money even though they got no idea what they are doing so they end up with nothing, so nah...I'm with you.
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• @tussintv>>>Blaze Up - Rollie Tussin (Blackwallstreet)/(Money Gang) (Promotions) @TussinTv - YouTube

Comment

Because it was from a very reliable person not a random phone call from somebody I don't know lol!!

Had to turn it down though... So depressing. It was too senior for me. I would have had people working for me that know more than me.
                  it would of been worth going over there and getting fired after a week just for that 5k payment

Comment

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
                    Fuck the both of you for not including me in your conversation @Brooklyn @Rockstar Wayne
                    gotchu next time a kick convo pops off b

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                      Who gives a fuck? Seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

What happened in the kaden thread?
                      Link please?

- - - Updated - - -
                      @jvg nigga are you Mr. X?
                      such contradiction.

Comment

• [MENTION=67301]jvg[/MENTION]

son is locked under the jail b, he got that max b sentence
                        [MENTION=18335]sk8flip4life182[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                          gotchu next time a kick convo pops off b

Comment

Working...
                          X