This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    i just realized im not in love with her.. my dick was just hard..
    Thats my boi.. Fuck falling in love, get money, fuck bitches

Comment

• These are dope as fuck, probably fan made....
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post

These are dope as fuck, probably fan made....
        Too good to be true.. For real, they are dope as fuck.. Too bad my PC won't be able to handle gta V.. :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          Too good to be true.. For real, they are dope as fuck.. Too bad my PC won't be able to handle gta V.. :'(
          Why don't you guys just buy a console? I swear, everything is easier with consoles when it comes to gaming.
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Why don't you guys just buy a console? I swear, everything is easier with consoles when it comes to gaming.
            I know it is, but fuck it. I don't want to waste my money on gaming console and I'm going to Law Faculty next year, so I need money :/

If I was few years younger, I would probably buy it..then again, when I WAS few years younger I had PC that could handle any game on maximum graphic settings so I didn't need console..

Comment

Some of us are just used to the keyboard+mouse combo. Plus, they're gonna dumb down the graphics a whole lot for the console. You know the final product ain't gonna look as good as the trailers. Except for the PC, which will always manage.

That reminds me, I gotta save up some cash for a new graphics card. $150 and I'm definitely ready for this bad boy
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                Some of us are just used to the keyboard+mouse combo. Plus, they're gonna dumb down the graphics a whole lot for the console. You know the final product ain't gonna look as good as the trailers. Except for the PC, which will always manage.

That reminds me, I gotta save up some cash for a new graphics card. $150 and I'm definitely ready for this bad boy
                I'm thinking of buying new graphics card too.. but I just don't want to spend money.. If somebody would just give it to me for free, pause.

Comment

I'm thinking of buying new graphics card too.. but I just don't want to spend money.. If somebody would just give it to me for free, pause.
                  Get a fucking job man, make some cash.
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                    Get a fucking job man, make some cash.
                    I got money dawg, I just don't want to spend it
                    I'm a walking bank my nigga, but I don't like to spend money, I'd rather collect it.. lol, I'm cheap xD

Comment

I'm a walking bank my nigga, but I don't like to spend money, I'd rather collect it.. lol, I'm cheap xD
                      Walking bank?

Comment

Damn, you should be buying me a graphics card
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• .... . . . . . ..
                          Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 05:35 AM.
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X