• what the fuck is up people?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
        what the fuck is up people?
        did you ever become a cop?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
          Spring Breakers was the worst fucking movie ever.. So disappointing. Script was awful, the almost the whole movie was narrated, all they did was repeat the same shit over and over again. So bad. You have those four beautiful girls and all they do is make them look like idiots. Gucci Mane and his fat bitches the whole movie. I don't even know where to begin on how bad it was.
          you would only watch a film like that to admire those girls and their beauty.

you would not give a fuck about the story line.

Comment

• Out of every other day I get a fucking flat today

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post

great point my 100 dollar richer dude, sounds like [MENTION=62140]RoadToC4Fan[/MENTION] need to find a girl that he can actually speak to, instead of looking at her through her bathroom window, "Jeepers Creepers" 1 and 2, wheres he get those peepz? What he should do is read a manual on how to verbally stimulate females. Cause if you can verbally stimulate females, you can give her like 500 or gas M n M's, Hope the Easter bunny gave you a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                great point my 100 dollar richer dude, sounds like @RoadToC4Fan need to find a girl that he can actually speak to, instead of looking at her through her bathroom window, "Jeepers Creepers" 1 and 2, wheres he get those peepz? What he should do is read a manual on how to verbally stimulate females. Cause if you can verbally stimulate females, you can give her like 500 or gas M n M's, Hope the Easter bunny gave you a few.
                Only thing I got from that fuckery.

Love those movies

Comment

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
                  Only thing I got from that fuckery.

Love those movies
                  I AGREE, they are great, ever see I Spit on Your Grave

personally, would have took my stainless steel stub nose 38 and shot all them fuckers in the movie, cause that girl did not need to get treated like that!! (talking about the movie). Anyone did that to my sisters, wouldn't hesitate to make compost!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post

I know but I at least thought the movie would be decent. It was so fucking bad that it distracted me from shit like that. If you saw it (or have), you'd know what I mean. You have a better shot admiring those girls over Google Images than that movie. All they do is have one of the girls narrate over a dubstep beat while watching a flashback or whatever is going on during their Spring Break.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                    great point my 100 dollar richer dude, sounds like @RoadToC4Fan need to find a girl that he can actually speak to, instead of looking at her through her bathroom window, "Jeepers Creepers" 1 and 2, wheres he get those peepz? What he should do is read a manual on how to verbally stimulate females. Cause if you can verbally stimulate females, you can give her like 500 or gas M n M's, Hope the Easter bunny gave you a few.
                    What in the fuck are you talking about. I need to find a girl because I don't like some shitty ass movie? And where the hell is Jeepers Creepers and "reading how to verbally stimulate females" coming into any of this?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                    I AGREE, they are great, ever see I Spit on Your Grave

personally, would have took my stainless steel stub nose 38 and shot all them fuckers in the movie, cause that girl did not need to get treated like that!! (talking about the movie). Anyone did that to my sisters, wouldn't hesitate to make compost!!
                    Maybe you should read a book on how to treat a bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                      Maybe you should read a book on how to treat a bitch.

Just for you, its mostly a picture book with lots of pix of your face, mostly ugly bitches! Though its got a good story line, overall its a great book to read, if [MENTION=62140]RoadToC4Fan[/MENTION] knows how to read?, if not i could stay after school and teach you!

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post

Just for you, its mostly a picture book with lots of pix of your face, mostly ugly bitches! Though its got a good story line, overall its a great book to read, if @RoadToC4Fan knows how to read?, if not i could stay after school and teach you!
                        Naw dat shit got pics of yo face. And I be readin yo shit now!!!

Comment

• Okay. Where the fuck is bang bang part 2 my nigga.

Comment

Working...
                          X