X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goobz2bags View Post

he's not worthy of IAMS or Purina one?
    idk after [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] robbed his house, now his parents are broke and can only afford that kind

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
      true.

I was watching this earlier.
      wasn't surprised she didn't write the hook.
      the dream wrote that umbrella song with jay-z and now he's a millionaire off it lol

Comment

@ABjerg what brand of pet food do you use?
        SPECIFIC� CXD-XL Adult Large & Giant Breed - Dechra Veterinary Products

bigger picture:
        SPOILER

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
        idk after @lilweezyfan robbed his house, now his parents are broke and can only afford that kind
        It's 88 dollars for a bag though, and it lasts about a month so... #LuxuryBag nigguh

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          It's 88 dollars for a bag though, and it lasts about a month so... #LuxuryBag nigguh
          don't make me tell them boys to make another trip to your house to steal everything again

Comment

SPECIFIC™ CXD-XL Adult Large & Giant Breed - Dechra Veterinary Products

bigger picture:
            SPOILER

- - - Updated - - -

damn i dnt think i have that in the US .. tried lookin for it on petsmart just now..

right now for my red nose pit im using Avo Derm cause she's allergic to corn
            for my other pit mixed with something else eats pedigree or IAMs ..

they show blue buffalo alot on tv, cause its supposed to have the natural ingredients your dog is supposed to have...
            Blue Buffalo ? Discover the Best Dog Food and Cat Foods with our Pet Food Comparison Tools

tryna see which brand would be good...

Comment

damn i dnt think i have that in the US .. tried lookin for it on petsmart just now..

right now for my red nose pit im using Avo Derm cause she's allergic to corn
              for my other pit mixed with something else eats pedigree or IAMs ..

they show blue buffalo alot on tv, cause its supposed to have the natural ingredients your dog is supposed to have...
              Blue Buffalo ? Discover the Best Dog Food and Cat Foods with our Pet Food Comparison Tools

tryna see which brand would be good...
              It's always damn hard to find the perfect dog food, but so far Specific seems to be the best for our dog.

When we had a Rotweiler she had Pedigree and afaik it's great dog food too.

Comment

That sig though.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                  don't make me tell them boys to make another trip to your house to steal everything again

Lol we found out who they were though, and no it wasn't one of your crackhead buddies that did it bruh

Comment

Lol we found out who they were though, and no it wasn't one of your crackhead buddies that did it bruh
                    i don't know any crackheads 8bh. just coke heads, pot heads, molly fiends, and a few pill poppers.

Comment

It's always damn hard to find the perfect dog food, but so far Specific seems to be the best for our dog.

When we had a Rotweiler she had Pedigree and afaik it's great dog food too.
                      yeah it def is hard to find one, the ones im using right now are good, just wanted to know if others preferred a different brand of dog

Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                      That sig though.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                        i don't know any crackheads 8bh. just coke heads, pot heads, molly fiends, and a few pill poppers.
                        Oh I see. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding then.

Comment

• Hope niggas ready for the mayweather fight on saturday

Comment

Working...
                          X