X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
    Dope... Jailbreak Right?

And how you get that OBEY sign at the top?
    yeah, it's a tweak called Zeppelin, you can replace your carrier logo with symbols (you can download more for the tweak)

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
      after you rob @ABjerg's house 3 times, you unlock the achievement.
      Lmao what's up with you wanting my house robbed all the time, huh? I've never had someone rob my house and there never will be. So give my fist a kiss nigguh.

Comment

• "I'm killing these hoes like that nigga Ted Bundy"

Everybody crying about Till but couldnt give two shits about that line? lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          Lmao what's up with you wanting my house robbed all the time, huh? I've never had someone rob my house and there never will be. So give my fist a kiss nigguh.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I remember you posting about your house being robbed??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              I remember you posting about your house being robbed??
              I would define it as a break in, since it was just two crackheads that didn't knew what to do with themselves. Nothing was robbed or anything.

Comment

I would define it as a break in, since it was just two crackheads that didn't knew what to do with themselves. Nothing was robbed or anything.
                not robbed, but they fucked all your shit up which technically is the same as stealing cause you had to buy all new stuff again. Bjerg family with the L

Comment

not robbed, but they fucked all your shit up which technically is the same as stealing cause you had to buy all new stuff again. Bjerg family with the L
                  I would say it's a clear win.

Because we had insurence and we got to replace our old broken sofas, we got a bigger tv in the livingroom, I got a brand new tv, and I could buy my MacBook Pro 2 months earlier than expected. Now that's a win.

Just take your L bruh you got nothing on me. Piss off and seek attention elsewhere.

Comment

I would say it's a clear win.

Because we had insurence and we got to replace our old broken sofas, we got a bigger tv in the livingroom, I got a brand new tv, and I could buy my MacBook Pro 2 months earlier than expected. Now that's a win.

Just take your L bruh you got nothing on me. Piss off and seek attention elsewhere.
                    u r ugly so that means mr and mrs jerg are ugly so its just a big L your family lives regardless

and if ur mom isn't ugly ur reply better have pics (preferably in bikini)

Comment

u r ugly so that means mr and mrs jerg are ugly so its just a big L your family lives regardless

and if ur mom isn't ugly ur reply better have pics (preferably in bikini)
                      At least his parents are proud of him and not disappointed like yours

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
                        my parents are disappointed in me? i just sent my sister $2200 to fix her car last week boi. what you doing for your fam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
                          lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X