• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    Mr. X is that you??

Comment

• "Beating up ya block, Yeah i got my Emmett Till on"

- Weezy, circa 2007.

Comment

• Funny how biggie can talk about sucking dick & fucking men in the ass and not get hate for it but when Wayne kisses a dude & uses autotune everybody goes crazy

same with pac, if that was wayne dancing ballet & doing photoshoots where he is wearing gold trousers in a bathub doing weird poses he would get crazy hate for it..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Funny how biggie can talk about sucking dick & fucking men in the ass and not get hate for it but when Wayne kisses a dude & uses autotune everybody goes crazy

same with pac, if that was wayne dancing ballet & doing photoshoots where he is wearing gold trousers in a bathub doing weird poses he would get crazy hate for it..
          Tupac = The definition of overrated.
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            who he dissing?
            [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION], [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION], [MENTION=63499]Late122[/MENTION], [MENTION=76720]YoungTunechie[/MENTION], all the studio rappers but cli-city, [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] and some other people.

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              @WeezyFan, @Danny M, @KidComet, @Late122, @YoungTunechie, all the studio rappers but cli-city, @ABjerg and some other people.
              I want a shout out .. Brrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                @WeezyFan, @Danny M, @KidComet, @Late122, @YoungTunechie, all the studio rappers but cli-city, @ABjerg and some other people.
                Fuck you Gimme a shoutout and this goes off the internet xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Drop The World View Post
                  qDAUdTD.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
                    "Beating up ya block, Yeah i got my Emmett Till on"

- Weezy, circa 2007.
                    whats ya point dexter?

we all heard that line before

so if your tryna say weezy already rapped about emmett till then you might need to log off for a few days

Comment

Funny how biggie can talk about sucking dick & fucking men in the ass and not get hate for it but when Wayne kisses a dude & uses autotune everybody goes crazy

haters gon hate

Comment

• Originally posted by Drop The World View Post

Comment

Inb4someonephotoshopswaynesheadonthis
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X