X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN View Post
    Haha nope, If your a fan you and I are one of few who like Wale on this forum
    Yeah he has a dope flow, I'm just trying open up to different artist and listen to new music... There is something I'm missing in my library, I just don't know what.

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
      Wiz is definitely better... but we shall see what wale does since he's wit Rick Ross now
      Idk, i just can't see Wale being down with "the legends"

Like, he's good. But he doesn't grab my attention.

Comment

Lupe Fiasco On CIV Would Be Out Of This World.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
          Yeah he has a dope flow, I'm just trying open up to different artist and listen to new music... There is something I'm missing in my library, I just don't know what.
          C4

edit: Lupe is another artist i just can't get into.

I loved Kick, Push when i skated and shit, but that was when i was 14 and didn't that much about Rap music LOL

Comment

Im starting to get into Wale more. I love "The Breakup Song". Thats my jam right now.

Comment

Wale gets waaayy too much hate, Hes seriously under rated

Comment

This year ive definitely been getting into more and more artists. Like last year idk if i even would have listened to some people like Earl and Tyler the Creator.

Comment

i need a cool funny girl!

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                    This year ive definitely been getting into more and more artists. Like last year idk if i even would have listened to some people like Earl and Tyler the Creator.
                    I find those two creative in music. Lyrically, like any other artist
                    Tried listening to those songs THP posted, but couldn't get into them like the rest. And the video's are tooooo fucking weird for me to watch the thing lol

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                      Tried listening to those songs THP posted, but couldn't get into them like the rest. And the video's are tooooo fucking weird for me to watch the thing lol
                      They were very wierd. Ill agree with that. But there music is really good.

Does anybody have a direct download link for Space Jam? No torrents.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                        i feel the same with this statement

Comment

Has anyone been a Wayne fan before Lollipop came out?

Comment

Working...
                          X