This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TunechiLeeWeezy View Post
    lol fuck iTunes ... Mark Battles - Creeper (feat. Lil Wayne & K.I. Bambino) - Single
    you know it's fake right?

Comment

• For some reason I can't upload this gif picture here, but this grandpa is cool as fuck.

http://to.ly/lI78

Comment

• Originally posted by Woocky View Post
        For some reason I can't upload this gif picture here, but this grandpa is cool as fuck.

http://to.ly/lI78
        403 - Forbidden

Comment

• [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] or other technology whizzkids:

just got some nexus 7 (or other tablet based) questions before i buy one

- Can I connect to my own wifi at home and browse the internet free of charge?

- Do I need to buy "norton mobile secuirty" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
            [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] or other technology whizzkids:

Yes

No

On a related topic, watching ABC news where they're talking about babies using iPads.

That's crazy. I didn't figure out how to use Microsoft Word until I was 12.
            .................... ....................

Comment

@Kuzz @Wisheezy @Danny M or other technology whizzkids:

Of course you can connect to your WiFi free of charge, that's same for every phone that has WiFi.

And you don't have to buy anything. There are free antivirus softwares that you can download from Google PlayStore..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                Of course you can connect to your WiFi free of charge, that's same for every phone that has WiFi.

And you don't have to buy anything. There are free antivirus softwares that you can download from Google PlayStore..
                I just wanted clarification, didn't want to get one and have to pay exta for every little thing like microsoft makes you do.

Comment

• just got a voicemail from some old dude that called the wrong number, nigga thought i was tammy? lol. he said he was going to throw out all her stuff if i didn't call him back in a hour.

some bitch just lost her stuff.

Comment

I just wanted clarification, didn't want to get one and have to pay exta for every little thing like microsoft makes you do.
                    I feel you.. Check out reviews of the phone, and check out YouTube videos, if you already didn't, they will give you glimpse of what you can expect. But Nexus 7 is great tablet.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
                      just got a voicemail from some old dude that called the wrong number, nigga thought i was tammy? lol. he said he was going to throw out all her stuff if i didn't call him back in a hour.

proof

Comment

just got a voicemail from some old dude that called the wrong number, nigga thought i was tammy? lol. he said he was going to throw out all her stuff if i didn't call him back in a hour.

It might be the same Tammy from "hoes gon' be hoes, so I couldn't blame..." =P

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X