She goes "Why?"

I go "Because you're the one for me"

She goes " And you're positive?"

I go "110% down for you, like Lil Wayne and the economy hahaha"

She laughed
        i digg that

Comment

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

i've been with my fiancee for 3+ years now.... and the best advice i could give to you right now, is: "just make sure she knows that you'll be there", regardless of what's goin on in her life, your life, who she's with, w/e... when you feel true love for someone thats all you can really do for them, the rest is up to them, their feelings, etc.

we've both been thru a lot, separately and together, but thru it all, i kept reminding her when she needed it and when she questioned it. it may be corny, it may be "bitch-like", but its something they need to hear, and you need to say, to ever feel right about it. and really, when you're sitting with her and its all right, the one's that were "too manly" are going home to cats, their mother's, or their roommates. hope it helps ya'll.

Comment

Originally posted by kronnick View Post
            i've been with my fiancee for 3+ years now.... And the best advice i could give to you right now, is: "just make sure she knows that you'll be there", regardless of what's goin on in her life, your life, who she's with, w/e... When you feel true love for someone thats all you can really do for them, the rest is up to them, their feelings, etc.

We've both been thru a lot, separately and together, but thru it all, i kept reminding her when she needed it and when she questioned it. It may be corny, it may be "bitch-like", but its something they need to hear, and you need to say, to ever feel right about it. And really, when you're sitting with her and its all right, the one's that were "too manly" are going home to cats, their mother's, or their roommates. Hope it helps ya'll.
            there we go!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm sayin! lol Niggas scared to be committed. You have to at some point in your life, why not do it with the girl you're with now? If she's perfect, everything you ever wanted, why not keep her around for a little longer? And if it last, KEEP GOING.

edit: My mom got married and had my brother when she was 20....

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                I'm sayin! lol Niggas scared to be committed. You have to at some point in your life, why not do it with the girl you're with now? If she's perfect, everything you ever wanted, why not keep her around for a little longer? And if it last, KEEP GOING.

edit: My mom got married and had my brother when she was 20....
                Definitely.... and you dnt see long lasting relationships like you used to

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
                  Nah, you don't really. Like, yeah people fight and get into fights and have some trust issues, but they'res ways around it. Like, don't end something for a stupid ass reason. Fix it, and keep going.

Comment

we need to be more positive lets allll come together as one and love each other... hate is not to be spread anymore the world is not in the shape of a square!

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
                      cause now its all abouy sex, and whatever happen to the fresh prince. i love that show

Comment

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
                        cause now its all abouy sex, and whatever happen to the fresh prince. i love that show
                        idk but i jus bought the whole season yesterday

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                        Nah, you don't really. Like, yeah people fight and get into fights and have some trust issues, but they'res ways around it. Like, don't end something for a stupid ass reason. Fix it, and keep going.
                        ppl give up to easy

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
                          we need to be more positive lets allll come together as one and love each other... hate is not to be spread anymore the world is not in the shape of a square!
                          Rofl, and ghostgoon comes through with the kill.

Comment

Working...
                          X