Comment

• Originally posted by Nawy View Post
      thanks bro
      happy g day homey.

Comment

• Old spice is fuckn great

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
          Whats you opINIOn on Torion wanting to leave YM?
          He should of never signed with Young Money. It just was not a good fit. If he is going to be successful, he has to get with one of these labels that are going to push him as a teen popstar. Kind of like Mindless Behavior has done. The problem was he never had a single blow up. That's what it came down to at the end of the day. If 'Smile' would of been huge, Young Money would of promoted him. You're not going to get an album, especially when you with a label like Young Money who is notorious for not promoting their artists, without a big single. It never happened and he got anxious. Don't know what his family's financial situation is but that could of always played a part too. They just need to release him and move on.

There is a bigger trend here though. Chuckee has been getting fed up with not getting any promotion too. Short Dawg was trying to bail. Twist was upset a while back because he has been waiting on his album for almost three years. Twist probably doesn't even care anymore now that he's best friends with Bieber though. He's a bigger star now than he would of been with an album. Anyways... You can say they all suck or whatever, but it's there. YMCMB doesn't promote their artist. Outside of your big four, nobody else really matters. And there is nothing wrong with that if they all realize that. Torion didn't though. He had unrealistic expectations. You can't expect to put out three average mixtapes and get an album. You have to earn it. Kid is talented but honestly this is probably the last we ever hear from him. They will release him from his contract and he will fade into oblivion.

Too long didn't read: It's whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            She probably thought that was Lil Wayne trying to kidnap her
            I bet she shat a brick when she saw those dreads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              happy g day homey.
              Thanks fam
              I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
                He should of never signed with Young Money. It just was not a good fit. If he is going to be successful, he has to get with one of these labels that are going to push him as a teen popstar. Kind of like Mindless Behavior has done. The problem was he never had a single blow up. That's what it came down to at the end of the day. If 'Smile' would of been huge, Young Money would of promoted him. You're not going to get an album, especially when you with a label like Young Money who is notorious for not promoting their artists, without a big single. It never happened and he got anxious. Don't know what his family's financial situation is but that could of always played a part too. They just need to release him and move on.

There is a bigger trend here though. Chuckee has been getting fed up with not getting any promotion too. Short Dawg was trying to bail. Twist was upset a while back because he has been waiting on his album for almost three years. Twist probably doesn't even care anymore now that he's best friends with Bieber though. He's a bigger star now than he would of been with an album. Anyways... You can say they all suck or whatever, but it's there. YMCMB doesn't promote their artist. Outside of your big four, nobody else really matters. And there is nothing wrong with that if they all realize that. Torion didn't though. He had unrealistic expectations. You can't expect to put out three average mixtapes and get an album. You have to earn it. Kid is talented but honestly this is probably the last we ever hear from him. They will release him from his contract and he will fade into oblivion.

Too long didn't read: It's whatever.
                i actually read it all.

you going to still follow hiss music?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  i actually read it all.

you going to still follow hiss music?
                  If he releases another mixtape or something I will check it out but I'm not going to keep up with him like I use too. Too much good music out there right now to be focused on him anyways.

Comment

• @Danny M .. he's only gone and won Wimbledon!

Murray won after 77 years on the 7th day of the 7th month on the 17th hour .. ILLUMINATI!?
                    Last edited by LilMeazy; 07-07-2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                      @Danny M .. he's only gone and won Wimbledon!
                      3 straight sets too

He deserved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        3 straight sets too

He deserved it.

Great weekend of sport for us Brits .. Lions won and now Murray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nawy View Post
                          Thanks fam
                          happy bday

Comment

Working...
                          X