This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
    Yoooo read this comment from HipHopDX. Niggas is fucked up out here. Someone actually wrote this shit.

"dentaldamboy:
    Aye, when YMCMB goes bankrupt, and I get laid off, Instead of heading to the welfare line, I'm starting a new family theme park called FAGLAND. Yes, bring all your underage boys and girls so I can rub my cock around their ears. And any twelve year old named stephanie will walk funny after I give her a good rail in the tail. I will let the little boys shove a toaster up my dickhole, but hopefully my pubes dont catch on fire, otherwise I will piss all over my dick to put it out. When I go to FAGLAND, I will fuck the rhinos and shove my cock through the gopher holes. If a cat walks by, I will kill it then fuck it in the butthole, I will also eat its shit if it looks like chocolate mousse.
    I will bring birdman and lil wayne to FAGLAND, and will gently suck their cockheads until they explode all over my fade. I will do this in repetition while fingering their sweet, moist anus holes. Then I will use their ass hairs to floss the jizz from between my teeth. Yes Birdman, my lord, that is how I wish to service you. And lil wayne, i just want to stick my hand up your ass so I can jerk off your shit, then squeeze it between my fingers, then mix it with my ass butter and serve it to nicki minaj with a fucking souffle. YMCMB 4 Life!!!"

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
      Yoooo read this comment from HipHopDX. Niggas is fucked up out here. Someone actually wrote this shit.

"dentaldamboy:
      Aye, when YMCMB goes bankrupt, and I get laid off, Instead of heading to the welfare line, I'm starting a new family theme park called FAGLAND. Yes, bring all your underage boys and girls so I can rub my cock around their ears. And any twelve year old named stephanie will walk funny after I give her a good rail in the tail. I will let the little boys shove a toaster up my dickhole, but hopefully my pubes dont catch on fire, otherwise I will piss all over my dick to put it out. When I go to FAGLAND, I will fuck the rhinos and shove my cock through the gopher holes. If a cat walks by, I will kill it then fuck it in the butthole, I will also eat its shit if it looks like chocolate mousse.
      I will bring birdman and lil wayne to FAGLAND, and will gently suck their cockheads until they explode all over my fade. I will do this in repetition while fingering their sweet, moist anus holes. Then I will use their ass hairs to floss the jizz from between my teeth. Yes Birdman, my lord, that is how I wish to service you. And lil wayne, i just want to stick my hand up your ass so I can jerk off your shit, then squeeze it between my fingers, then mix it with my ass butter and serve it to nicki minaj with a fucking souffle. YMCMB 4 Life!!!"
      fagland

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post

Comment

• Bit random but y'all think we'll hear another Lil Wayne/Eminem collabo again. I was listening to No Love, Drop the world, Forever and was thinking these two need to make more songs together!!

Hopefully there's a Weezy feature on Em's new album, but i think a Wayne song with eminem will probably be saved for C5.
          What y'all think?

Comment

• Originally posted by rav14 View Post
            Bit random but y'all think we'll hear another Lil Wayne/Eminem collabo again. I was listening to No Love, Drop the world, Forever and was thinking these two need to make more songs together!!

Hopefully there's a Weezy feature on Em's new album, but i think a Wayne song with eminem will probably be saved for C5.
            What y'all think?
            I doubt Em's album will have some strong features. Probably some Royce da 59 (or other Slaughterhouse members), Big Sean probably, throw some Rihanna/Jhene Aiko and that's it. On the Carter 5 it'll probably be possible but let's wait and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by rav14 View Post
              Bit random but y'all think we'll hear another Lil Wayne/Eminem collabo again. I was listening to No Love, Drop the world, Forever and was thinking these two need to make more songs together!!

What y'all think?
              yea i think so

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                Ppreciate it, man. How's it been? Haven't really creeped the forums in a minute. I see KidComet still on his kid shit. Nigga in real life ridin' round in a brand new Camaro his parents got him, yet he's trollin' the fuck outta the forums every five seconds lol
                lol we all know he a troll but he still be acting like he not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                  Ppreciate it, man. How's it been? Haven't really creeped the forums in a minute. I see KidComet still on his kid shit. Nigga in real life ridin' round in a brand new Camaro his parents got him, yet he's trollin' the fuck outta the forums every five seconds lol
                  I aint even been trolling idk what you seen, and i see u been busy with your sinful ways

Comment

• Dat 918.

2014 Porsche 918 Spyder - Top Speed

Someday...
                    .................... ....................

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          wow.

Comment

Working...
                          X