Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just realized that [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] is somehow a Hopsin 2.0

Comment

• If you was going on a drive with friends that lasted an hour, would you charge them petrol money

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        If you was going on a drive with friends that lasted an hour, would you charge them petrol money
        would they charge you if you were a passanger?
        Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
        Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
        It's not conducive to being creative
        And I know cause he's my favorite
        And I know cause I was off that same mix
        Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
        But he's an alien
        I'd sip that shit
        Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stryder View Post
          would they charge you if you were a passanger?
          Yes, good point

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
            Just realized that @KidComet is somehow a Hopsin 2.0
            Do yall sit at home actually thinking about me? Like how do I pop into your mind all the time for you to formulate a comparison

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              Do yall sit at home actually thinking about me? Like how do I pop into your mind all the time for you to formulate a comparison
              i think about you all the time at home

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Syko View Post

Comment

If you was going on a drive with friends that lasted an hour, would you charge them petrol money
                    Yeah man.. Petrol is not cheap, and you are already giving them a ride, without you, they could go with taxi and pay triple money..
                    When someone is driving me, I always give them money for petrol even if they don't want it..

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                    tbh, yesterday when I was going to take a shit, "WeakHand" popped into my mind and I started rapping it..

Comment

• lil waynes verses on rich gang are very dope except tapout and we been on
                      he sounds so damn different

Comment

• Originally posted by Syko View Post

Comment

yes man gas is expensive they are not good friends if they dont give you at least something

Comment

Working...
                          X