X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
    here we go again
    @BrewCityYM your too easily offended man holy shit
    Im Not Offended . . . . I Can't Be Cyber Offended From PPL I'll Never See Or Meet

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      Im Not Offended . . . . I Can't Be Cyber Offended From PPL I'll Never See Or Meet
      ok just making sure

Comment

ok just making sure

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          Why do we treat women like that? They are human beings not just simple a peice of pussy. Like when did we start referring to women simply as "pussy". Lemme guess, when rappers started doing right? You guys think im the slave for being "religious" Your the true slaves, slaved down by being just a carbon copy of the rapper you idolize
          That's true tbh
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

you familiar with Appleton Wisconsin?

Comment

We Went From Pussy To Trayvon ? ? Dawg Stfu

Why Arent You In Church . . . Thinking Bout Starting A LWHQ Collection Plate

& Answer My Question Bible Boy . . Why Is It Okay For Solomon & All Them To Have Fuckin 300 Wives But Now You Saying "They are human beings not just simple a peice of pussy"

- - - Updated - - -

That White & Grey Looking Cat Wasn't Going
              Because, First of all Solomon was given 300 women from God, 300 wives, he was married to all of them, so it was not a sin for him to sleep with all of them. And God did that to prove a point, even though Solomon was given 300 women, he still and slept with someone else and committed adultry with someone else besides his 300 wives. Thats how sinful our human being nature is.

And I don't need to go to church to praise God, I can do it at home. God doesn't judge you on if you go to church on not.

Comment

• 2 milli views on this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  Because, First of all Solomon was given 300 women from God, 300 wives, he was married to all of them, so it was not a sin for him to sleep with all of them. And God did that to prove a point, even though Solomon was given 300 women, he still and slept with someone else and committed adultry with someone else besides his 300 wives. Thats how sinful our human being nature is.

And I don't need to go to church to praise God, I can do it at home. God doesn't judge you on if you go to church on not.
                  If Jesus made it a priority to meet together with other believers shouldn't we as his followers do it too ?

Jesus stayed going to the synagogue faithfully so shouldn't we do so too since we are of his image ?

It's some cracks in your armor bro . .

Comment

If Jesus made it a priority to meet together with other believers shouldn't we as his followers do it too ?

Jesus stayed going to the synagogue faithfully so shouldn't we do so too since we are of his image ?

actually if you read The Book of John no he didn't

and im not even religious in the slightest........

Comment

actually if you read The Book of John no he didn't

and im not even religious in the slightest........
                      wtf you talkin bout he went ever Sabbath idk what bible you read

- - - Updated - - -

and [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] was wrong again cause the 300 wives and the other 300 hoes he had God didn't give to him

them bitches camr from some place God told them not to fuck with . .

Solomon loved his foreign hoes . . God didn't give them to him

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

I Rebuke You In The Name Of Jesus . . All That Was Flase . . False Prophet !

Your Posing As A Believer & Ur Not smh . . . .

Comment

Yes, yes, but God does not judge us based on whether we go into church, If Im at home, having bible study with my family, Am I not at church?

And since Jesus left the earth, his holy spirit is here on earth, which allows us to be able to communicate with God whenever we choose. Back then, there was no holy spirit.

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                        wtf you talkin bout he went ever Sabbath idk what bible you read

- - - Updated - - -

and @KidComet was wrong again cause the 300 wives and the other 300 hoes he had God didn't give to him

them bitches camr from some place God told them not to fuck with . .

Solomon loved his foreign hoes . . God didn't give them to him

- - - Updated - - -

And are you not simply a pharisee, just waiting to catch me in a lie, just waiting for the one who tries to spread the Gosepl to slip up so you can be all over his case.

And it wasn't even 300, it was 700 wives. He allowed Solomon to have 700 wives. My bad after reviewing the word (I never actually read much on king Solomon) I come to the conclusion that no, God didn't give him 700 wives, but he did have them. Solomon became to obsessed with his power and his wealth, and it overshadown his spirtiual life, he sinned against God with Polygamy and marrying women who worshipped pagan God. He fell from God's grace, the bible isnt going to cover up someone's sins, But this just proves that God uses sinners in big ways.Also God may have allowed polygamy to protect and provide for the women who could not find a husband otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post

I am not a false prophet for simply not knowing certian things, can you show me someone who knows everything about the bible? Is someone who answer a question wrong about God a false Prophet?

Aren't you the real false prophet here for trying to use God to discredit another Man's belief?

Comment

• Alright, so I was at the Wayne show last in Camden, NJ and someone came up to me and said "What's up, Sportz?"

Which one of you was it? That was probably the most awkward encounter of my life.

Comment

Working...
                          X