Originally posted by Sam. View Post
    Thats not cool tho 5773bh
    your insignificance is matched only by your incompetence

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
      Yes i did..

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• I feel bad for Riley Cooper. Dude apologized, people don't need to crucify him.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
          I feel bad for Riley Cooper. Dude apologized, people don't need to crucify him.
          Lol you can't just say the n word, when you're on such a high pedestal and get away with it so easily, especially when most of the players in the NFL are blacks. Just not something you can apologize for and move on imo

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
            Lol you can't just say the n word, when you're on such a high pedestal and get away with it so easily, especially when most of the players in the NFL are blacks. Just not something you can apologize for and move on imo
            You right but idk man. He apologized for it and he was really sincere. He's obviously not racist. Too me it's not that big of a deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
              You right but idk man. He apologized for it and he was really sincere. He's obviously not racist. Too me it's not that big of a deal.
              You dont think hes racist? I think he has to be at least a little bit, or else he wouldnt have said that. The sports media is definitely blowing it up, but they blow everything up. It sucks for him but then again he should've been careful of what he says

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                You dont think hes racist? I think he has to be at least a little bit, or else he wouldnt have said that. The sports media is definitely blowing it up, but they blow everything up. It sucks for him but then again he should've been careful of what he says
                Nah I don't think so. He was bestfriends with Maclin and he just had too much to drink and let the situation get out of hand at the concert. But either way, yeah, he messed up and now he's got to deal with the consciences.

Comment

• Wheres Trinidad Jame$ been?

Comment

• Originally posted by TRVP GXD View Post
                    Wheres Trinidad Jame$ been?
                    one hit wonder

Comment

• I just got repped saying I look like a washing machine? wtf

And someone wants to eat my "trumps" .. wtf is trumps?

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                        I just got repped saying I look like a washing machine? wtf

Comment

• whoever tried to be funny with the +rep he gave me. you failed

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X