• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SiouxLandKilla View Post

I don't believe this kind of stuff.

Comment

All you gotta know is that there is a God, and there is a devil, hell is real, heaven is real, based on how you live your life, and who you follow, will result in where you end up when you die or when the world ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        All you gotta know is that there is a God, and there is a devil, hell is real, heaven is real, based on how you live your life, and who you follow, will result in where you end up when you die or when the world ends.
        Yes exactly. I don't see why you would go to hell because the government forced a chip into you.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
        I don't believe this kind of stuff.
        me nether bro at lest I don't want to .

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          thats some voldermort shit lol.

Comment

Yes exactly. I don't see why you would go to hell because the government forced a chip into you.

- - - Updated - - -

me nether bro at lest I don't want to .

Not forced the chip in you, if you ACCEPT the mark, only if you accept it.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              Freak.
              Idky but ifoind this funny

Comment

Not forced the chip in you, if you ACCEPT the mark, only if you accept it.
                well man like. I think they might just put it in us threw a flu shot or a age shot or something who knows its just to much man.

- - - Updated - - -

$(KGrHqJHJBwFG+FW-2YRBR0Q!UK6Cg~~60_57.jpg Everyone on edge we just need D5 already lol

Comment

yep God's real. he's the asshole that gave me a big dick yet mediocre looks.
                  .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    How is one of those people me ?
                    the uploader was ymcmb357.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                    Cut them off like circumcision
                    -Lil Wayne

Comment

have you seen the new movie ''This Is The End'' ????

I think you should change your ways or you will end up in hell, trying to expose people and other shit, being mean to people, posting half naked pic of a girl that trusted you on this forum, talking about killing people in your raps, you rap and so much other stuff.

I don't think god would approve you to go to heaven when the acolypse happens in the next 15-20 years.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• This is for once who wobbled it an be puttin they mouth on it
                        An they suck everything out of it then they catch it and swallow it
                        I'm Lil Weezy for sheezy, I'm off the hezzy believe me
                        See me, i squeezy in between it, and then i leave it so greasy
                        When i come through in a Rolls Royce, leave them with no choice
                        But to hop up in it an just let me make they throat moist
                        Ruby red and vodka it just carry a nigga
                        Give me three minutes maybe four she be wantin to marry a nigga

Why pick on somebody helpless
                        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                          This is for once who wobbled it an be puttin they mouth on it
                          An they suck everything out of it then they catch it and swallow it
                          I'm Lil Weezy for sheezy, I'm off the hezzy believe me
                          See me, i squeezy in between it, and then i leave it so greasy
                          When i come through in a Rolls Royce, leave them with no choice
                          But to hop up in it an just let me make they throat moist
                          Ruby red and vodka it just carry a nigga
                          Give me three minutes maybe four she be wantin to marry a nigga
                          you been listening to the hot boys days a lot brah

Comment

Working...
                          X