I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
      he a gay ass nigga tho
      How so?

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
        How so?
        i don't know. i like some songs of him but he's actin like he's the goat. plus he just looks gay

Comment

I'm thinking of making a website .. I need a few ideas on what I could do?
          What kind of website are you thinking about? Like are you gonna keep the site updated with lets say news about whatever you'll decide?

If that the case you should do something you're interested in? Think that would make it alot easier to maintain.

Why pick on somebody helpless
          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
            What kind of website are you thinking about? Like are you gonna keep the site updated with lets say news about whatever you'll decide?

If that the case you should do something you're interested in? Think that would make it alot easier to maintain.
            Yeah but I don't know what mate .. I have experience as well just never knew what to do with any of it lol

Comment

• been listening to 50 & G-Unit a lot lately....god damn it has so much replay value. GRODT is too good

Comment

Yeah but I don't know what mate .. I have experience as well just never knew what to do with any of it lol
                Maybe some sport? i see you're from UK so i bet you're interested in football Haha i don't really know how to help you, i'm pretty bad at thinking out things like this

Why pick on somebody helpless
                If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

been listening to 50 & G-Unit a lot lately....god damn it has so much replay value. GRODT is too good
                  same been listening to that and g-unit mercy album, those were the days aye? GRODT is probably up there as one of the greatest hiphop albums of all time IMO

Eminems patiently waiting verse is out of this world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    same been listening to that and g-unit mercy album, those were the days aye? GRODT is probably up there as one of the greatest hiphop albums of all time IMO

Eminems patiently waiting verse is out of this world.

i wanted to post this some days ago but somehow forgot it

50's second verse is better imo & probably in top3 of best hip-hop verses...period
                    Last edited by lil_wayne; 08-22-2013, 04:39 PM. Reason: had to edit lol

Comment

been listening to 50 & G-Unit a lot lately....god damn it has so much replay value. GRODT is too good
                      bout to download them gunit shits now

Comment

• Originally posted by Paradise Pvpi View Post
                        bout to download them gunit shits now

Comment

hit the struggle looking for beg for mercy, u got a link?

Comment

Working...
                          X