• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
    @KidComet real good in talkin like a bitch
    its not him lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
      Can someone help me with some math homework

Andrew won a two day bicycle race. He traveled 60km each day and his average speed the second day was double that of the first day. If he rode for 6 hours, what was his average speed each day?

I know the answer (15km day 1, 30km day 2) but the exercise wants you to make an equation and solve the equation to find it, anyone know how to make these equations?
      Sorry I do not find because it is higher than my level

Comment

• damn my gpa passed away this morning. my only hero I ever bad in life tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by LaSha View Post
          I only have one more paper to write!!!
          After the god awful night I had and the way this day has started I need a HUGE blunt and some vodka!
          Progress!! Almost done with all that work! Can't go wrong with vodka

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          damn my gpa passed away this morning. my only hero I ever bad in life tbh
          Sorry for you're loss bro...

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            damn my gpa passed away this morning. my only hero I ever bad in life tbh
            sorry to hear that, RIP

Comment

• when you get tired of all this new music, just play Tha Chronic. shit is way too good

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• I'm getting fed up with all you pussy ass hating guys. I am not anyone but me and the fact that you are so paranoid is sad. The only reason I'm on this site is because of my love for Wayne, I don't need to try to be someone else. BELIEVE THAT!
                Reputation for bussin�
                Pussy open, it�s nothin�

Comment

I'm getting fed up with all you pussy ass hating guys. I am not anyone but me and the fact that you are so paranoid is sad. The only reason I'm on this site is because of my love for Wayne, I don't need to try to be someone else. BELIEVE THAT!
                  why do you only post in this thread and not the lil Wayne section

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    why do you only post in this thread and not the lil Wayne section
                    I do and in the D5 thread but i'm over y'all i'm getting rid of this thing.
                    Reputation for bussin�
                    Pussy open, it�s nothin�

Comment

I'm getting fed up with all you pussy ass hating guys. I am not anyone but me and the fact that you are so paranoid is sad. The only reason I'm on this site is because of my love for Wayne, I don't need to try to be someone else. BELIEVE THAT!
                      Chill. They are trolling. And if anyone was really serious, then he is retarded.

Comment

• Instagram

Didnt want to make a new thread but what are y'all instagrams?????
                        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                          Chill. They are trolling. And if anyone was really serious, then he is retarded.
                          bruh stop bitchin you'll never fuck her

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X