• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
    Pissed off guys... Fuck...
    why?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      @KidComet used to be cool and shit, but now he's an insane motherfucker with all that God and religion bullshit
      I don't see how? I'm just spreading my love for Jesus, im infatuated with Jesus , Jesus is my idol,

The same way you guys are insane for lil wayne and lil wayne is your idol, and your obsessed with him, im the same way for Jesus

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        I don't see how? I'm just spreading my love for Jesus, im infatuated with Jesus , Jesus is my idol,

The same way you guys are insane for lil wayne and lil wayne is your idol, and your obsessed with him, im the same way for Jesus
        Spreading it? More like shoving it down our throat
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
          Spreading it? More like shoving it down our throat
          Not at all my friend, sorry if you feel that way,
          I know nothing I say will change your mind, the choice is ultimately yours

Comment

• i don't really like German Rap but i recomend all y'all to listen to JBG2

hella dope german release

best songs ain't got a music video tho

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post

thats why we are on a weezy forum.

why don't you sign up for a religion forum?

Comment

• Comment

• Can't stand that D5 thread.. Where did all the normal and regular members go?

Why pick on somebody helpless
                  If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                    Can't stand that D5 thread.. Where did all the normal and regular members go?
                    that thread is full of shit, i just thank god it aint a pi�ata

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                      Can't stand that D5 thread.. Where did all the normal and regular members go?
                      its all the leechers in that thread who never post but view the forum all day

but for some reason they posting non stop in that thread

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

same story everytime a wayne project is close to dropping..forum gets flooded with members who rarely ever post but just leech for the info etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeLitoris View Post
                          that thread is full of shit, i just thank god it aint a pi�ata
                          Yeah really!

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

Yeah i know, they all there asking stupid question instead of going back a couple pages and just read.. smh

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                          same story everytime a wayne project is close to dropping..forum gets flooded with members who rarely ever post but just leech for the info etc..
                          Ban them, ban them all !!! lol

Why pick on somebody helpless
                          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                          X