Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hook ya boy up with that drake, deluxe.

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      Buying condoms when a girl in two of your classes is the cashier is so fucking awkward

Thinking of switching schools
      how's that awkward

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
        Im christian, and i have sex with my bf, but i really take care of myself so i wont get pregnant... I dont think people should stop having sex or stay virgin just because of risk of becoming parents when its not planned (being single or not), what I think is that we need more girls who take care of themselves, and respectful and responsable guys... doing this, we'd have less children without single or teenage parents, but i dont think people should stop having sex... sorry if i offended you thats not my intention, i just wanted to show my point
        is there any footage of you having sex with ur bf?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          is there any footage of you having sex with ur bf?

Comment

• cmon bitches

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              God is perfect.
              Man is imperfect.

So our ways aren't always right, remember that.

Thats why we need God to guide us to do right.

And if God says sex before marriage is a sin, who are you really to say its fine?
              You don't feel guilty after having sex because you don't take God serious enough to realize the seriousness of sin and neither does your GF.

You guys both need to ask God to come into your hearts and guide your relationship to the right direction

If your GF is Christian, and you believe in God, yall both believe in Hell,

make sure yall repent to God for committing the sin of fornication.

Wheter you like it or not,
              Sex before marriage is sin, this isn't coming from me, its coming from God.
              Ohhh so that's why u all mad..you didn't get any pussy?

Comment

God is perfect.
                Man is imperfect.

So our ways aren't always right, remember that.

Thats why we need God to guide us to do right.

And if God says sex before marriage is a sin, who are you really to say its fine?
                You don't feel guilty after having sex because you don't take God serious enough to realize the seriousness of sin and neither does your GF.

You guys both need to ask God to come into your hearts and guide your relationship to the right direction

If your GF is Christian, and you believe in God, yall both believe in Hell,

make sure yall repent to God for committing the sin of fornication.

Wheter you like it or not,
                Sex before marriage is sin, this isn't coming from me, its coming from God.
                Ok man

So you're waiting till marriage ?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post

I had my fair share back in the day, but now Fornication doesn't infatuate me

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                  Ok man

So you're waiting till marriage ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, im not saying IM a virgin, I had sex on several occasion but now, im waiting for the right one,
                  That temptation will always be there tho, and who knows, I may have sex before im married again, cause nobody is perfect, but its def not my plan to do so

Comment

Yeah, im not saying IM a virgin, I had sex on several occasion but now, im waiting for the right one,
                    That temptation will always be there tho, and who knows, I may have sex before im married again, cause nobody is perfect, but its def not my plan to do so
                    do you fap or cant you do that either?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      do you fap or cant you do that either?
                      Christians struggle with all that stuff, were all human, except we recognize our sins, and try our best to not do em
                      while other people sin all the time not realizing God will punish em

Comment

It cause God says not to have sex before marriage...
                        Sex was meant to be between husband and wife...

But thats really between you and God to discuss.. Not trying to be a preacher
                        its ok i understand you, and i admire who now these days can hold till marrige, but it just doesnt work for me

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
                          its ok i understand you, and i admire who now these days can hold till marrige, but it just doesnt work for me
                          If you told your BF that you wouldn't have sex no more, do you think hewould he still wanna be with you?

Comment

Working...
                          X