• Originally posted by b_roll_ya View Post
    i been doin dat.... aint worried bout these nerds yo
    they salty they cant stop me

Who could?, You weigh like 600 pounds.

Comment

i been doin dat.... aint worried bout these nerds yo
      they salty they cant stop me
      truth, there is to many nerds and closet faggots on this forum tha would suck a nigga dick for trukfit foreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by dildoweezy View Post
        truth, there is to many nerds and closet faggots on this forum tha would suck a nigga dick for trukfit foreal.

it aint even gotta be truck fit.... they a suck his dick for a piece of his dread locks

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by b_roll_ya View Post
        it aint even gotta be truck fit.... they a suck his dick for a piece of his dread locks

check out some of my music in my thread "brollyas meme thread" and tel me wat u think bout em

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

check out some of my music in my thread "brollyas meme thread" and tel me wat u think bout em
          that goin thru joint was dope man and that brollya one was cool

wassup with your name? does it stand for something in particular or what

edit whatever happen to kidcomet?
          Last edited by dildoweezy; 10-11-2013, 05:29 PM. Reason: question

Comment

You got 45 post.. Who the fuck are you??

And i believe B dash R O double l dash Y A got his first fan/stan/dick rider..

Why pick on somebody helpless
            If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Why ain't b_roll_ya banned yet? It's so fuckin annoying to view any thread when every other post is from him.

Comment

that goin thru joint was dope man and that brollya one was cool

wassup with your name? does it stand for something in particular or what

edit whatever happen to kidcomet?

i been smokin since 15.... me and my niggaz stayed wit a sqad cd and i always had weed wit me, den my nigga used to call me b-roll-ya. the b stand for blunt and roll stand for roll and the ya..... the blunt roll la.... so i jus stuck wit it since day one

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                Why ain't b_roll_ya banned yet? It's so fuckin annoying to view any thread when every other post is from him.

why the fuck wil i be banned wen niggaz makin threads bout me.... tryna throw dirt on my name, so while ya keep makin em, im a keep puttin up my music bum ass jamaican.......

damn son aint know u was a snitch too
                gotta avoid u too

Comment

i been smokin since 15.... me and my niggaz stayed wit a sqad cd and i always had weed wit me, den my nigga used to call me b-roll-ya. the b stand for blunt and roll stand for roll and the ya..... the blunt roll la.... so i jus stuck wit it since day one

- - - Updated - - -

why the fuck wil i be banned wen niggaz makin threads bout me.... tryna throw dirt on my name, so while ya keep makin em, im a keep puttin up my music bum ass jamaican.......

damn son aint know u was a snitch too
                  gotta avoid u too
                  Why the fuck do you think I'm from Jamica, even my profile says I'm from Estonia???

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                    You got 45 post.. Who the fuck are you??

And i believe B dash R O double l dash Y A got his first fan/stan/dick rider..

Yes, yes he has.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                    Why the fuck do you think I'm from Jamica, even my profile says I'm from Estonia???

Probably cause of your sig & avy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post

i dont give a fuck wat u is.... now u a snitch

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                        Yes, yes he has.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably cause of your sig & avy.
                        right, cause black people are from Jamaica only lol and I ain't even black

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                          right, cause black people are from Jamaica only lol and I ain't even black

You know how stupid he is.

Comment

Working...
                          X