-Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post

baby and wayne had the best verse
      tru story
      but you should have said verses not verse

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
        I still don't really understand, can you explain thoroughly?
        I'll copy the description from my school's website.

With growing market demand, software engineering is one of Canada’s newest engineering disciplines; however, there are few software engineering programs in Canada. UOIT’s Software Engineering program focuses on the design of computer software and is exposed to software design for robotics, embedded systems, computer networks, real-time control systems, multi-media, and man-machine interfaces. Courses including software design, user interface, advanced networks, design and analysis of algorithms, and software project management prepare graduates for successful careers in the software engineering field.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
          I'll copy the description from my school's website.

With growing market demand, software engineering is one of Canada’s newest engineering disciplines; however, there are few software engineering programs in Canada. UOIT’s Software Engineering program focuses on the design of computer software and is exposed to software design for robotics, embedded systems, computer networks, real-time control systems, multi-media, and man-machine interfaces. Courses including software design, user interface, advanced networks, design and analysis of algorithms, and software project management prepare graduates for successful careers in the software engineering field.

Do you find the class difficult?

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            tru story
            but you should have said verses not verse
            yes, i should've. but did i?
            no.
            because im a g

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

baby and wayne had the best verse
              The South controlled hip-hop back then.... I miss the South.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
              Do you find the class difficult?
              The programming is easy if you have done it before in high school and you have an appetite for it. Because it is engineering you also have to take Calculus and a bunch of different math courses, which are very difficult.
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

The programming is easy if you have done it before in high school and you have an appetite for it. Because it is engineering you also have to take Calculus and a bunch of different math courses, which are very difficult.
                Is the dude in yo sig in Lillyhammer?

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

yes, i should've. but did i?
                  no.
                  because im a g
                  ok

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

I suck at math, so i guess that's not the thing for me.

Comment

• Does anybody here have any experience in Psychology or know about it? That's what I wanna study in college and I'm just wondering
                      Know Yourself

Comment

• Capture.jpg
                        Fucking

nigga has been here for a day n says poor dametri is ugly lol
                        Originally posted by dametri426
                        nigga jay z lips are average size
                        Originally posted by Waynasite
                        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by JayBabyyy View Post
                          Does anybody here have any experience in Psychology or know about it? That's what I wanna study in college and I'm just wondering
                          i had this psychology grade this year, and my mom is a Psychologist :]] if you wanna know something about it you can ask me

Comment

Working...
                          X