Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking weed is bad just like how drinking alcohol is bad.

Only too much can harm you =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
      i don't think she was wearing anything under that skirt

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        yeah it is, only thing that is bad health wise with weed is that you inhale smoke and any smoke inhaled to the lungs are harmful.

and im aware that there are several side effects of weed, but those will go away within some weeks after you quit smoking, even though some users experience to have developed symptoms of diagnoses such as schizofrenia, it is because they started smoking at a young age, which can be harmful.
        well you get dumber of it though, and no you wont get smart after you quit smoking weed

i read a australian study that tested serveral pot smokers on their iq level thorugh their lifes and it kept getting badder, some of them were tested after they quit, and the test wouldnt get any better

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          haha, why y'all smoking weed or cig? neither do the first nor the second one just drink my beer or whatever else
          thats really great at germany, you can drink beer when you are 16 and the other stuff at 18
          alcohol sucks tho..
          or it doesn't suck cause I drink myself lol but weed is 1000000000000 times better than alc (in general)

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            Smoking weed is bad just like how drinking alcohol is bad.

Only too much can harm you =)
            i know both is bad so i just do one of those things many of my friends do either just both or also smoke cigarettes, don't know why, they are like 17 years old, its too early in my oppinion

Comment

• Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
              well you get dumber of it though, and no you wont get smart after you quit smoking weed

i read a australian study that tested serveral pot smokers on their iq level thorugh their lifes and it kept getting badder, some of them were tested after they quit, and the test wouldnt get any better
              You will if you try though.

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                alcohol sucks tho..
                or it doesn't suck cause I drink myself lol but weed is 1000000000000 times better than alc (in general)
                never really tried, about two times a bit but in general i hate smoking on lung like cigarettes

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  yeah it is, only thing that is bad health wise with weed is that you inhale smoke and any smoke inhaled to the lungs are harmful.

and im aware that there are several side effects of weed, but those will go away within some weeks after you quit smoking, even though some users experience to have developed symptoms of diagnoses such as schizofrenia, it is because they started smoking at a young age, which can be harmful.
                  that depends on how much/often you smoke

If you've smoked for years, weeks and months / years of quiting won't do shit for your health

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                    we'll see.
                    Do u smoke weed?
                    No, but i wanna try it out. I just dont know where to get it yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
                      No, but i wanna try it out. I just dont know where to get it yet
                      Where do u live at?

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                        Where do u live at?
                        Elverum

Comment

• Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post

it doesn't make you dumber, but it can affect your motivation, drive and memory, which will lead to lazy everyday smokers to score lower on IQ tests because they don't care

but cannabis having an negative effect in IQ on teens becoming everyday smokers is possible

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X