This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by superduperfly View Post
    oh worddd its all good nigga maybe u can check it out later i understand how you can b busy on the computer and shit yeah its all good
    Imma listen to it tomorrow, Im listening to Tha Devil Is A Lie right now void0-12.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuneechi View Post
      Imma listen to it tomorrow, Im listen to Tha Devil Is A Lie right now [ATTACH=CONFIG]8275[/ATTACH]
      i like how ross makes it sounds like 'the devil is alive" and jay kills it too i jusss dont like tha beat at all, thought it was gonna be more smooth i really cant wait for mastermind tho ross a bitch for moving it back

Comment

i like how ross makes it sounds like 'the devil is alive" and jay kills it too i jusss dont like tha beat at all, thought it was gonna be more smooth i really cant wait for mastermind tho ross a bitch for moving it back
        Trueee, wasnt expecting Jay to kill it and I really like the beat, its much better than fwmykigi. I already knew he would push it back, so I aint got no worries

Comment

Imma listen to it tomorrow, Im listening to Tha Devil Is A Lie right now [ATTACH=CONFIG]8275[/ATTACH]
          only good thing about that is the beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            only good thing about that is the beat.
            Nah, Rozay killed it and Jay Z verse was better than anything on MCHG.

Free Mason still the GOAT Rozay collab with Jay, they should make a collab album

Comment

• just realized Demolition Freestyle 2 = Money Make Me Cum
              I'm so slow...

.................... ....................

Comment

bout to go rob some pussy niggas 2nite for some jordans got my 44 on me as we speak, dudes aint ready for this time to mask up and get dis money
                good luck with that joshua

Comment

Nah, Rozay killed it and Jay Z verse was better than anything on MCHG.

Free Mason still the GOAT Rozay collab with Jay, they should make a collab album
                  fuckeithmeyouknowigotit is better imo.

Comment

• [MENTION=536]Waynebest4ever[/MENTION] got them Megan Fox thumbs.

SPOILERat least the rest of her body makes up for it though...
                    .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                      @Waynebest4ever got them Megan Fox thumbs.

SPOILERat least the rest of her body makes up for it though...

Comment

• If I could have a hand in producing a song like this in my lifetime I could die pretty happy.
                        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                          just realized Demolition Freestyle 2 = Money Make Me Cum
                          I'm so slow...

so after lisening to rozays version i have to say: his lyrics are sooo much better, they have so much content and all the wordplay is just amazing!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

hahahaha, another guy wanted to troll me but hegot the wrong link in the rep comment
                          Last edited by freakjasp; 12-22-2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X