Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wish weezy would/could do a song like this today would be dope af. 4 minutes full of punchlines, no hook, that song drives me crazy till today! definitly one of the best 5 songs he has ever done!

definitly top 5 song

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      This is GOAT

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      He had a interview with Hot 97 yesterday and say he's doesn't drink lean much anymore cause of the the reasons is in that interview he actually fell asleep.
      Is there a video of it?

Comment

• It's official, my step mom is retarded.

She was talking about how there is no cure for cancer since it aint in norway or thailand and if there was a cure the doctors would be giving it to patients.

she said that since it's on the internet it's not true because it's not written in a book.

and she called cannabis oil for lime in water and said that it doesn't work because nothing works for cancer and there is medicine for HIV patients but not for cancer

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          It's official, my step mom is retarded.

She was talking about how there is no cure for cancer since it aint in norway or thailand and if there was a cure the doctors would be giving it to patients.

she said that since it's on the internet it's not true because it's not written in a book.

and she called cannabis oil for lime in water and said that it doesn't work because nothing works for cancer and there is medicine for HIV patients but not for cancer

damn....how ignorant tbh.
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            wish weezy would/could do a song like this today would be dope af. 4 minutes full of punchlines, no hook, that song drives me crazy till today! definitly one of the best 5 songs he has ever done!

definitly top 5 song
            theres a few on dedication five

Comment

There ain't a cure for cancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                theres a few on dedication five
                yeah you're right, but they are different, dunno how to say that, they are not as good as watch my shoes IMO.

Comment

What does she think of Legal weed in Hollan, Uruguay, Colorado and Washington? And the fact that mmj is available in over 20 states in the US?

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post

What does she think of Legal weed in Hollan, Uruguay, Colorado and Washington? And the fact that mmj is available in over 20 states in the US?
                    she don't even know what cannabis is, but yet she's still denying it.

she thinks the drug industry actually cares about sick people and has all the answers

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    There ain't a cure for cancer
                    lel

full extract hemp / cannabis oil cures cancer, some people don't survive tho, cause they start the treatment too late

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

she don't even know what cannabis is, but yet she's still denying it.

she thinks the drug industry actually cares about sick people and has all the answers

lel

full extract hemp / cannabis oil cures cancer, some people don't survive tho, cause they start the treatment too late
                      You are one of those 'druggies' who think they are cool because they take drugs, think they are better than everyone, and think they know everything.

No wonder you look so strange looking

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                        Headaches are a daily thing for me now =/
                        Know this from a while ago, but head aches used to be a daily thing for me too, literally. I finally figured out what was causing them, after I went to the dentist, and they asked if I got headaches a lot because they could tell that I grind my teeth a lot at night, which obviously I didn't realize. So after they found this out, they made me a little bite guard to wear at night when I sleep so I don't grind my teeth. Little did ya know, IT WORKED!! I'm for real headache free now. It's such a relief, and I didn't think it'd make a difference but I gave it a shot and it made honestly the biggest difference in the world. No more headaches AT ALL.

I'm not sure if that's what's happening with your situation, but it's definitely something to look into. You don't have to go to the dentist to get one or find out either, all you have to do is go to your local drug store, like a Rite Aid/Walgreens/CVS, whatever you have where you are and get a bite guard that's made for you to wear at night for that purpose. Any one will work, and they're cheap too. It's worth a shot because I know how it is with the headaches, it's worth trying out, it gave me like instant relief and improved my mood and days by so much. Just thought I'd give you a little bit of insight that could potentially help you ten fold. Just give it a shot. It can't hurt ya know?

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
                          Know this from a while ago, but head aches used to be a daily thing for me too, literally. I finally figured out what was causing them, after I went to the dentist, and they asked if I got headaches a lot because they could tell that I grind my teeth a lot at night, which obviously I didn't realize. So after they found this out, they made me a little bite guard to wear at night when I sleep so I don't grind my teeth. Little did ya know, IT WORKED!! I'm for real headache free now. It's such a relief, and I didn't think it'd make a difference but I gave it a shot and it made honestly the biggest difference in the world. No more headaches AT ALL.

I'm not sure if that's what's happening with your situation, but it's definitely something to look into. You don't have to go to the dentist to get one or find out either, all you have to do is go to your local drug store, like a Rite Aid/Walgreens/CVS, whatever you have where you are and get a bite guard that's made for you to wear at night for that purpose. Any one will work, and they're cheap too. It's worth a shot because I know how it is with the headaches, it's worth trying out, it gave me like instant relief and improved my mood and days by so much. Just thought I'd give you a little bit of insight that could potentially help you ten fold. Just give it a shot. It can't hurt ya know?
                          I don't think I grind my teeth but I'm also pretty sure my headaches are caused from looking at a monitor screen too much =/

Comment

Working...
                          X