Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
      my grandpa just bought me my first car

so fucking happy
      wat car??

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by luciana View Post
      i went to my ex bf's city, it wasnt so good hahah im glad im home
      no one knows who you ex-boyfriend is so why would you say that like we know where he lives lol??
      also why wouldnt you just name the city?? why you gotta say where ur ex-bf lives??

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
        my grandpa just bought me my first car

so fucking happy
        you are spoiled.

Comment

• Anyone watch Spring Breakers?
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            you are spoiled.
            y

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
              Anyone watch Spring Breakers?
              watched it in the internet, just watched it to see boobs you shouldn't watch it for another reason IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                watched it in the internet, just watched it to see boobs you shouldn't watch it for another reason IMO.
                Is there a lot of nudity?

Comment

Is there a lot of nudity?
                  naah, not really. a bit above average but if you look at the subject of the movie, teenagers get drunked, its not that much tbh. theres a threesom sex scene between vanessa hudgens, ashley benson & james franco.

Comment

Anyone watch Spring Breakers?
                    yeah, it's horrible, please don't watch it, you will regret it, spare yourself, don't do it, intro scene with all the tits are nice but the rest is horrible, watch tv or jack off instead, it's torture, it sucks, it's wack, it's bad, every 5-10 minutes you hear a shotgun and james franco saying ''sprang braaake'', listen to soulja boy instead.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• What happend to [MENTION=76720]YoungTunechie[/MENTION]? Did they send him back to Mexico?

Why pick on somebody helpless
                      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        yeah, it's horrible, please don't watch it, you will regret it, spare yourself, don't do it, intro scene with all the tits are nice but the rest is horrible, watch tv or jack off instead, it's torture, it sucks, it's wack, it's bad, every 5-10 minutes you hear a shotgun and james franco saying ''sprang braaake'', listen to soulja boy instead.
                        Lmao I was reading comments on YouTube and people either completely hate or find reasons to say it is amazing, saying it's introspective in to our generation or some shit I think I'm gonna pass though.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                          What happend to @YoungTunechie? Did they send him back to Mexico?

I'm still here bitch.

Comment

Working...
                          X