Clear All

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
      Thx doge

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        thats fucked lol

anyway @KidComet did you watch the creationism vs. evolution debate? what did you think
        Yep, thought it was really good, both brought up very good points, but it still came down to the pure fact if you ultimately believe that the bible is God's word or not.
        And I hate how these two have a mature debate, but then you go on twitter and people are bashing each other, most of the time, evolutionist bashing on Christians, but its all good lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          Yep, thought it was really good, both brought up very good points, but it still came down to the pure fact if you ultimately believe that the bible is God's word or not.
          And I hate how these two have a mature debate, but then you go on twitter and people are bashing each other, most of the time, evolutionist bashing on Christians, but its all good lol
          ya i just finished watching it, all over the internet people were saying Ham got embarassed and looked like a fool, but he actually did a very good job and i was impressed with his answers to the questions, but you are right, all over the internet its just christians or any kind of religion being bashed by evolutionists

Comment

ya i just finished watching it, all over the internet people were saying Ham got embarassed and looked like a fool, but he actually did a very good job and i was impressed with his answers to the questions, but you are right, all over the internet its just christians or any kind of religion being bashed by evolutionists
            And they took Bill's facial expression's and interpreted them as if he was looking at Ham as if he was a dumba** , when no one has any idea what he was actually thinking

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• just got neknominated, any ideas lol?

Comment

just got neknominated, any ideas lol?
                  Dont do it? Haha.

Comment

• We know you pussies, so you got my niggas masturbating wtf hahahah

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
                      Fixed
                      damn, why did I write drink??

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
                      dat shirt

- - - Updated - - -

english 10/10
                      lmao, i was about to go after writing this, of course i know its drunked

Comment

• Whats the standout-tracks from Danny Brown's newest album? I'm too lazy to check out the whole project

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
                          Whats the standout-tracks from Danny Brown's newest album? I'm too lazy to check out the whole project
                          there is none.

Comment

Working...
                          X