This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    the 2 chainz line "if i ever go broke - joke" definitly reminds me on "heres my most funniest joke - I'm broke". but chill song, mack killed it tbh

- - - Updated - - -

its just a feeling but i know that tez still didn't respond to romanreloaded and i know he called him many times and write him many e-mails. i also know that one person from YM told him that he will call tez to check the mail and lwhq out, that was 2 weeks ago i think, tez can't be that busy that he didn't have time to read through his mails tbh.
    that sucks.

if we keep trying its got to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      that sucks.

if we keep trying its got to happen.
      i'm not sure, thats the only chance to make the interview happen and if tez gets annoyed from us asking bout the interview he might block roman. same with the YM guy even if i can't say who that is
      but i agree, that really sucks. don't want to destroy the hopes, i'm just being realistic.

Comment

• Anyone know where I can download country music albums? Eric Church new album came out today

Comment

• Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
          Anyone know where I can download country music albums? Eric Church new album came out today
          just google it

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            just google it
            cant find it...I don't like to use torrentz and that's all I can find

Comment

Anyone know where I can download country music albums? Eric Church new album came out today
              SPOILEREric Church - The Outsiders.rar

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

cant find it...I don't like to use torrentz and that's all I can find
                okay, then i think you have to wait one or two days, maybe its uploaded as normal file. wait, i used a website where you can download everything from itunes for free, don't remember the name, itunesmusic may be but amnot sure. am on phone so i can't look it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                  Nice look bro thanks

Comment

Nice look bro thanks
                    no problem. link should work fine. found it on google. if u ever have problems finding album jus search the album plus "m4a" and u will most likely find it on one of those itunes downloads blogs

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                      no problem. link should work fine. found it on google. if u ever have problems finding album jus search the album plus "m4a" and u will most likely find it on one of those itunes downloads blogs
                      Yeah sometimes I have trouble with those .rar files but this one is working so far!

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Not being able to buy alcohol before 21 must really suck

Comment

Working...
                          X