This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezyMinaj View Post
    1000 posts! Lol never thought I would get 1000 posts on a forum (not that I'm on a lot) but I guess it's just that this one is dope as fuck! Gonna s/o a few members, not neccessarily the ones I talk with now and then but also a few I think are just great members. Shoutout to @Danny M @YMCMB357 @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy (although I can't stand you sometimes) @back on my bullish*t @Lil wayne prezident @Kuzz @Flame Beats @Black00 @WeezyMinaj @Wisheezy @walkerwiseman @IAmChristian_ @freakjasp

Sorry if I forgot one I should've put in it.

You should of said hello at the Wayne Amsterdam concert mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      You should of said hello at the Wayne Amsterdam concert mate
      I really wanted to but I was in front of the row, so if I wanted to go to you I had to go all way to the back again and which would made me lose my spot haha

I wouldn't have recognized you wasn't it for the LWHQ shirt you wore btw.

Just come to Amsterdam again next time and I'll say hello!

Comment

I really wanted to but I was in front of the row, so if I wanted to go to you I had to go all way to the back again and which would made me lose my spot haha

I wouldn't have recognized you wasn't it for the LWHQ shirt you wore btw.

Just come to Amsterdam again next time and I'll say hello!
        Haha no worries!

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
          You should like them, Wayne is influenced by them s/o [MENTION=62207]Lil_zimmie[/MENTION]
          Ehhh I don't care I just don't like them

Wayne is nothing like them imo

Comment

1000 posts! Lol never thought I would get 1000 posts on a forum (not that I'm on a lot) but I guess it's just that this one is dope as fuck! Gonna s/o a few members, not neccessarily the ones I talk with now and then but also a few I think are just great members. Shoutout to @Danny M @YMCMB357 @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy (although I can't stand you sometimes) @back on my bullish*t @Lil wayne prezident @Kuzz @Flame Beats @Black00 @WeezyMinaj @Wisheezy @walkerwiseman @IAmChristian_ @freakjasp

appreciate it dude! congrats on becoming a vet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              Haha no worries!
              Haha, this was my view so..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
              appreciate it dude! congrats on becoming a vet!
              thanks!

Comment

real nigga wassup

Comment

Comment

• ]

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Haha, this was my view so..

Nice! I weren't too far behind haha - Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          ]

smh