This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
    Anyone else here terrified of having sex to?! can anyone here relate to this? cuz like i really really really wanna have a bad ass b itch to kick it with and be my main girl and stuff ya know and i want to definitely have an actual serious relationship with her and have a family. but just without the sex part though

no hahaha sex is the best yo

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
      Lmao this is some Superbad ish. Find yourself a girlfriend 2 practice with ok. Or just play with your DS all day.
      -_- i practice with yo Mama lmao im not no fucking superbad dude. i actually have swag a bunch actually AND i have alot of friends on my mii list everyone likes me and laughs at my jokes you obviously dont even know what your talking about so Stfu and take your simple head ass on some wheres little boy xD leave the general chat...to the real niggas...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      no hahaha sex is the best yo

sex is scary AF i would rather jak of or something dead as

Comment

-_- i practice with yo Mama lmao im not no fucking superbad dude. i actually have swag a bunch actually AND i have alot of friends on my mii list everyone likes me and laughs at my jokes you obviously dont even know what your talking about so Stfu and take your simple head ass on some wheres little boy xD leave the general chat...to the real niggas...

- - - Updated - - -

masturbation is lonely and shitty i feel no pleasure from it having a girl do all that feels sensational no other feeling can compare t b h

#FREEVELVET

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Nigga you sound about 14.5 take your dumb ego and your LWHQ friends and jump off a bridge and you're not black so stfu.
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            masturbation is lonely and shitty i feel no pleasure from it having a girl do all that feels sensational no other feeling can compare t b h
            well Dang lol

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
            Nigga you sound about 14.5 take your dumb ego and your LWHQ friends and jump off a bridge and you're not black so stfu.
            you aint swingin tho

Comment

• OMG my brother bought a dog :O

Comment

Anyone else here terrified of having sex to?! can anyone here relate to this? cuz like i really really really wanna have a bad ass b itch to kick it with and be my main girl and stuff ya know and i want to definitely have an actual serious relationship with her and have a family. but just without the sex part though
                i feel ya brah

i can relate

i want to have a wife and kids but fuck all that sex shit

i'd rather just jack off and let her do the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Boutha�na22 View Post
                  OMG my brother bought a dog :O
                  it may be [MENTION=616]luciana[/MENTION] 's
                  didnt she ose her dog last week??

Comment

without the sex part wtf is wrong with you I've never heard a nigga say they're scared of sex

Comment

• I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• lol drinking much on a thursday is a very weird thing, especially cause friday is school. let's see how its gonna be tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                          lol drinking much on a thursday is a very weird thing, especially cause friday is school. let's see how its gonna be tomorrow
                          are you an alcoholic?

Comment

Working...
                          X