This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tinitheartist View Post
    that's true, someone like cheek... My ears starts to bleed every time i hear that horrible sound he makes what someone calls music. Yeah i have, why?
    Search for"Kultabassokerho Suomirap" playlist. It's awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
    Forgot how dope this was -
    Original is a classic

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    naah lol, we were in a theatre with my class yesterday and we knew it would be damn boring so we decided to drink a few beers, wasn't that much btw
    Lol we were at a theater too Thursday and one girl from my class drank before going to theater

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    naah lol, we were in a theatre with my class yesterday and we knew it would be damn boring so we decided to drink a few beers, wasn't that much btw
    Lol we were at a theater too Thursday and one girl from my class drank before going to theater

Comment

• shit, forgot how incredible c2 is, haven't bumped the whole cd since a few months
      money on my mind, fly in/c2/fly out, hustler music, receipt, shooter, tha mobb, feel me, fireman, best rapper alive, oh no >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SPOILER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeLitoris
        wtf man... thats nasty af

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          shit, forgot how incredible c2 is, haven't bumped the whole cd since a few months
          money on my mind, fly in/c2/fly out, hustler music, receipt, shooter, tha mobb, feel me, fireman, best rapper alive, oh no >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SPOILER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          you should never forget how dope c2 is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            you should never forget how dope c2 is.
            i didn't forget it is dope and that its his best album but i forget that it is this damn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
              i didn't forget it is dope and that its his best album but i forget that it is this damn good.
              You just said you forgot?

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Wayne really did get someone to try an kidnap Beyonce.

https://vine.co/v/hnFMdXiLvim

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                  You just said you forgot?
                  lol you don't get what i mean
                  forgot how incredible c2 is
                  dope isn't a synonym for incredible, an incredible song is better than a dope one. so: i didn't forget it is dope, i forgot it is that incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne
                    i would probably lick it a little bit but i wouldn't do anything else with that brah

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                      Wayne really did get someone to try an kidnap Beyonce.

https://vine.co/v/hnFMdXiLvim
                      and thats why i dont like to live in Brazil

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                        Search for"Kultabassokerho Suomirap" playlist. It's awesome
                        Thanks! I laughed so hard when i saw the song "saanks puristaa muffinssiis" . And the song "ryyppy" is basicly the best drinking song ever!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X