Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] you should add this extension to your browser to disable any tracking done by ad agencies, government, etc.

https://disconnect.me/
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Booked a holiday for this summer to Dubai!! Can't wait, anyone of you been there?!

Heard it's meant to be extremely hot though in June/July time.

(And my 400th post lol, very significant for my LWHQ history )

Comment

• Originally posted by rav14 View Post
        Booked a holiday for this summer to Dubai!! Can't wait, anyone of you been there?!

why u wanna go there?

actually it makes sense why u r a jay sean stan now

Comment

Booked a holiday for this summer to Dubai!! Can't wait, anyone of you been there?!

i think it's always hot there.

and it's a rich ass county.

Comment

I never been there, but make sure you got alot of money with you if you want to have fun....coz Dubai doesn't really have historic places and shit (as far as I know)..it's mostly the buildings and the hotels...like for example heard there is that hotel were ur room is an aquarium and ur bed got water on it and got fish or something like that lol

think these the type of stuff u wanna see there, and these places are probably expensive as shit lol...
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              why u wanna go there?

actually it makes sense why u r a jay sean stan now

It's mainly for the whole family, so it's a nice place for everyone to enjoy a holiday really. Will be going to Abu Dhabi as well, need to check that flashy lifestyle they've got out there with all that Arab money

Haha I'm not a Jay Sean stan I find the guy annoying af! Why did you think I was?

Comment

• [MENTION=5]WeEeEeEzZzZyYy[/MENTION] my m8 did u see this Pakistani cleric who runs Islamic school for girls names its new library after Osama bin Laden | CP24.com

we might need to make a thread to show all the L's pakistan takes

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

- OG citizens of Dubai see them selves above everyone (prepare for some rudeness)
                  - you aint got guap your time there won't really be as fun
                  - Prepare for the best car show you've ever seen

I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                    - OG citizens of Dubai see them selves above everyone (prepare for some rudeness)
                    - you aint got guap your time there won't really be as fun
                    - Prepare for the best car show you've ever seen

Cheers for the advice! I can understand why the citizens would be like that, they are all loaded like crazy lol

Yeah I want to see the skyscrapers, malls, cars etc so I'm looking forward to all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                      @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy my m8 did u see this Pakistani cleric who runs Islamic school for girls names its new library after Osama bin Laden | CP24.com

we might need to make a thread to show all the L's pakistan takes
                      its so wrong m8

ppl like [MENTION=74185]mannigham999[/MENTION] just shouldn't be alive period

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        its so wrong m8

ppl like @mannigham999 just shouldn't be alive period
                        he aint online atm m8

he in the osama bin laden library atm

also lmaoooo (nsfw)

SPOILER

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Enjoy your time there, I always wanted to go to Dubai.. How long are you staying there ?

Comment

Working...
                          X