X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    definetly, and fuck my teacher lol.
    a girl run 100 metres more than i did and got 14 points, i got 4 lol.

I hated that shit so much ! I was also vry bad since I have like no condition
    And I always thought that the requirements for girls are way to low

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
      YES. I am successfully working on making my forum replies to people 50% faster than before now. seriously tho why des niggas on here always keep calling me a troll tho like wtf tho like cuz like I don't even understand what I'm doing even?! I like to make posts with replay value so people will like to go back and read them again if they are bored i am thinking of good ideas to make a thread with. instead of waiting a month to make 1 thread i will make a new thread every 6 days instead. but for real tho how do I not troll people tho?! Also how do I give dap/handshakes to people irl and make them look cool like i see other people do, i have never knew how to give tight lookin hand shakes?! also how do pass the blunt without looking corny?! i always pass it using the arm that is closest to the person i am passing it to and i tend to extend my arm out kinda slowly

How do I get a post to get a whole bunch of thank ful people on it like i be seeing other people on here get?! HOW do i get my mom to let me go out with my niggas more and not call my phone every second while I'm out and not go in my room while I'm gone???
      just do the handshakes you see the other "cool" peoples do then... lmao xDDD u funny doe

Comment

YES. I am successfully working on making my forum replies to people 50% faster than before now. seriously tho why des niggas on here always keep calling me a troll tho like wtf tho like cuz like I don't even understand what I'm doing even?! I like to make posts with replay value so people will like to go back and read them again if they are bored i am thinking of good ideas to make a thread with. instead of waiting a month to make 1 thread i will make a new thread every 6 days instead. but for real tho how do I not troll people tho?! Also how do I give dap/handshakes to people irl and make them look cool like i see other people do, i have never knew how to give tight lookin hand shakes?! also how do pass the blunt without looking corny?! i always pass it using the arm that is closest to the person i am passing it to and i tend to extend my arm out kinda slowly

How do I get a post to get a whole bunch of thank ful people on it like i be seeing other people on here get?! HOW do i get my mom to let me go out with my niggas more and not call my phone every second while I'm out and not go in my room while I'm gone???
        Every time I read one of your posts all I can think of is,

-_-.

Anyway Friday night bangers,

Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 05-22-2014, 07:26 PM.
        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• fuck yeah! gonna make alot of cash this year

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              fuck yeah! gonna make alot of cash this year
              how??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                how??
                PayPal Money Generator.
                המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      how??
                      Im not going to high school this year
                      A friend of me and my family bought a big ass boat, so he can earn more money from fishing
                      and he offered me a job, on the boat.
                      I couldn't say no to that, I'll be making more money than an average Norwegian.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Drop The World View Post

Comment

• "I’m chilling, bumping Anita Baker
                          Caked up, they wonder why I don’t need a baker"

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                          Im not going to high school this year
                          A friend of me and my family bought a big ass boat, so he can earn more money from fishing
                          and he offered me a job, on the boat.
                          I couldn't say no to that, I'll be making more money than an average Norwegian.
                          Where will the boat be? like in the Norwegian sea or Barent's sea or something? And when u starting?

Comment

Working...
                          X