This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post

doesn't Short Dawg sound like Mack Maine when chopped and screwed?
    More like David Banner
    Originally posted by dametri426
    nigga jay z lips are average size
    Originally posted by Waynasite
    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Man, Dedication 4 is better than Dedication 5.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Headliner;1288596]Man, Dedication 4 is better than Dedication 5.[/QUOTE

I try and tell people that D4 is his best mixtape. Easily best production.
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
            Man, Dedication 4 is better than Dedication 5.
            i don't know why it gets so much hate lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
              Man, Dedication 4 is better than Dedication 5.
              i dont think it is
              but it is a slept on tape
              just like sorry 4 the wait is too

Comment

• Prom tomorrow Stoked!!!
                I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• just realized the "Dunston" in [MENTION=71573]nyberg[/MENTION] sig.
                  [MENTION=42670]THA GR8 M8[/MENTION] dickriding is strong in this one.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                    just realized the "Dunston" in @<a href="http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/member.php?u=71573" target="_blank">nyberg</a> sig.
                    @<a href="http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/member.php?u=42670" target="_blank">THA GR8 M8</a> dickriding is strong in this one.
                    There's a few other people that sig.
                    Never really understood the fascination with Dunston. It's a good movie but come on.

I used to live a few miles away from there...

SPOILERfound her personal info posted here too...
                    http://pastebin.com/E5Kn4J2R
                    Last edited by Flame Beats; 06-06-2014, 06:45 AM.
                    .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                      There's a few other people that sig.
                      Never really understood the fascination with Dunston. It's a good movie but come on.

I used to live a few miles away from there...

SPOILERfound her personal info posted here too...
                      Janelle Ambrosia - Pastebin.com
                      You either drag this cunt out of her place on the streets until she knows better or leave this virus in society to die a miserable and ignorant death,

For real lol: https://twitter.com/JanelleAmbrosia

Lmfao,

"Chavs are retards who think that they're rebels and also think that their local McDonalds is a 5-star restraunt. Male chavs wear clothes and jewellry which come from a market, they have a attitude problem and smoke since the age of 11.

Female chavs wear tight trousers and when they sit down they're thongs show, have fake blonde hair as straight as an ironing board or they have the "croydon face-lift", they lost their virginity at the age of 14, they have a attitide problem and they have really really bad teeth.

Chavs also use stupid words such as "safe" or "mint" or "y'wot?" or "quali'ee" or my favourite "innit" what are they trying to say? It's like trying to communicate with a dog.

You usually find them in your local bus stop or your local town.

In my local area they're are loads of chavs"
                      Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 06-06-2014, 08:05 AM.
                      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                        You either drag this cunt out of her place on the streets until she knows better or leave this virus in society to die a miserable and ignorant death,

For real lol: https://twitter.com/JanelleAmbrosia

Lmfao,

"Chavs are retards who think that they're rebels and also think that their local McDonalds is a 5-star restraunt. Male chavs wear clothes and jewellry which come from a market, they have a attitude problem and smoke since the age of 11.

Female chavs wear tight trousers and when they sit down they're thongs show, have fake blonde hair as straight as an ironing board or they have the "croydon face-lift", they lost their virginity at the age of 14, they have a attitide problem and they have really really bad teeth.

Chavs also use stupid words such as "safe" or "mint" or "y'wot?" or "quali'ee" or my favourite "innit" what are they trying to say? It's like trying to communicate with a dog.

You usually find them in your local bus stop or your local town.

In my local area they're are loads of chavs"
                        smh, these kind of people need to get their tongue cut..

Comment

• finally holidays!

Comment

Working...
                          X