This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post

@Danny M do UK thugs really have other people buttfuck their targets to discredit them or some shit? That's fuckin weird as hell..
    Not that I know of

I just watched all of the video and it was very interesting. It's so crazy though, because I live 15 minutes away from Warrington

Comment

• Originally posted by Drop The World View Post

watching this made me realize why i liked watching wayne.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        How does his dick breathe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
          Shia really has gone crazy. His girl got a hot body but her face looks a bit strange
          she has no eyebrows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            Not that I know of

I just watched all of the video and it was very interesting. It's so crazy though, because I live 15 minutes away from Warrington
            Crazy ass video lmfao. I wouldn't even want to associate with those kind of people due to their morals and just the way they act in general.

I'm not trying to fuck with a group of thugs that stab themselves and consider getting buttfucked a form of being discredited on the victim's side and not a homo tendency on the attacker's part. Like they give the dude raping him a free pass to do it just because it will make the other person look bad, I don't get how that works.

Comment

• Free Meek Milly

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                How does his dick breathe?
                he hangs it to the left as u can see in the pic

Comment

• Does anyone else here hate loud music lol? I hate when people play their stuff loud, it`s unnecessary and honestly scares me lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                    Does anyone else here hate loud music lol? I hate when people play their stuff loud, it`s unnecessary and honestly scares me lol.
                    you need to acknowledge the fact that you made up you have a daughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      you need to acknowledge the fact that you made up you have a daughter.
                      yeah, I'm scared to go back to that thread loll. but yeah I acknowledge this fact.

Comment

Does anyone else here hate loud music lol? I hate when people play their stuff loud, it`s unnecessary and honestly scares me lol.
                        yeah hate it too, do it myself though lol.

Comment

Depends on where you are at

Comment

Working...
                          X