X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck this weather.

Comment

• I still can�t get over how everyone turned on me on my old forum lol I�ve never had something like that happen to me in my whole life.... I kind of downplayed the whole incident, it wasn�t at a skating ring it was on a forum, and it wasn�t just one person it was EVERYONE�.people I�ve never seen get mad before got mad at me lol. I admit, I deserved that shit, but I was on that site for 7 YEARS man�now I feel like all of that time was wasted making pointless games lol. it�s actually a pattern, all of my friends from my old school, they all turned on me because I started acting gangster. (I went to an all white school) and the friends I have now (from the all black school) I�m sure they will turn on me when they find out I never grew up in the hood lol. I CHANGE HOW I ACT BASED ON THE PEOPLE I�M AROUND. CAN ANYONE RELATE TO THIS!??! I KNOW I�M FAKE, SO DOESN�T THAT MAKE ME REAL???! DOES ANYONE HERE TAKE ADDERAL?!?! HOW DO YOU GUYS TALK SO MUCH LESS!??! I wish more people wrote more because I LIKE reading long comments and journeying to a different place

you guys are good kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
        I still can’t get over how everyone turned on me on my old forum lol I’ve never had something like that happen to me in my whole life.... I kind of downplayed the whole incident, it wasn’t at a skating ring it was on a forum, and it wasn’t just one person it was EVERYONE….people I’ve never seen get mad before got mad at me lol. I admit, I deserved that shit, but I was on that site for 7 YEARS man…now I feel like all of that time was wasted making pointless games lol. it’s actually a pattern, all of my friends from my old school, they all turned on me because I started acting gangster. (I went to an all white school) and the friends I have now (from the all black school) I’m sure they will turn on me when they find out I never grew up in the hood lol. I CHANGE HOW I ACT BASED ON THE PEOPLE I’M AROUND. CAN ANYONE RELATE TO THIS!??! I KNOW I’M FAKE, SO DOESN’T THAT MAKE ME REAL???! DOES ANYONE HERE TAKE ADDERAL?!?! HOW DO YOU GUYS TALK SO MUCH LESS!??! I wish more people wrote more because I LIKE reading long comments and journeying to a different place

you guys are good kids.
        What did you just say ?

Comment

I still can’t get over how everyone turned on me on my old forum lol I’ve never had something like that happen to me in my whole life.... I kind of downplayed the whole incident, it wasn’t at a skating ring it was on a forum, and it wasn’t just one person it was EVERYONE….people I’ve never seen get mad before got mad at me lol. I admit, I deserved that shit, but I was on that site for 7 YEARS man…now I feel like all of that time was wasted making pointless games lol. it’s actually a pattern, all of my friends from my old school, they all turned on me because I started acting gangster. (I went to an all white school) and the friends I have now (from the all black school) I’m sure they will turn on me when they find out I never grew up in the hood lol. I CHANGE HOW I ACT BASED ON THE PEOPLE I’M AROUND. CAN ANYONE RELATE TO THIS!??! I KNOW I’M FAKE, SO DOESN’T THAT MAKE ME REAL???! DOES ANYONE HERE TAKE ADDERAL?!?! HOW DO YOU GUYS TALK SO MUCH LESS!??! I wish more people wrote more because I LIKE reading long comments and journeying to a different place

you guys are good kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            What did you just say ?
            I forgot the point I was trying to make
            Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            I'm so glad you are still talking to me

Comment

I forgot the point I was trying to make

I'm so glad you are still talking to me
              Glad to see you happy dear

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

Comment

Man wtf
                  I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

casue he wifed a thot
                    Info on the chick in your sig my knee grow?
                    ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• These hoes will smash one of your niggas and be very proud. Wowwwwwwwww.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                        These hoes will smash one of your niggas and be very proud. Wowwwwwwwww.
                        is that a lyric?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                          is that a lyric?
                          yea, Future - Monster

Comment

Working...
                          X