X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at this big hand billionarie..

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post

Look at this big hand billionarie..
      hand looks normal to me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        hand looks normal to me lol
        For real? I think it looks big lol

Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

lol its probably same size as my hand brah

Comment

it probably seems that big cause he is holding his hand right in the camera lol

Comment

• all of my posts are useless I’ve listened to lil wayne for years and still don’t know not one thing about this man lol. Not ONE. sighs…I feel so out of place here lol. (on the forums and in general) all of you guys are fucking bad-asses and shit, I’ve ALWAYS wanted to fit in with people like that, but I have NOTHING to offer this forum lmao. I'm just THERE you know?!? ugh. PM me if you guys want to have a chat or anything. I'm an adult, so that means I will listen to your issues

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                all of my posts are useless I’ve listened to lil wayne for years and still don’t know not one thing about this man lol. Not ONE. sighs…I feel so out of place here lol. (on the forums and in general) all of you guys are fucking bad-asses and shit, I’ve ALWAYS wanted to fit in with people like that, but I have NOTHING to offer this forum lmao. I'm just THERE you know?!? ugh. PM me if you guys want to have a chat or anything. I'm an adult, so that means I will listen to your issues
                hey

Comment

all of my posts are useless I�ve listened to lil wayne for years and still don�t know not one thing about this man lol. Not ONE. sighs�I feel so out of place here lol. (on the forums and in general) all of you guys are fucking bad-asses and shit, I�ve ALWAYS wanted to fit in with people like that, but I have NOTHING to offer this forum lmao. I'm just THERE you know?!? ugh. PM me if you guys want to have a chat or anything. I'm an adult, so that means I will listen to your issues
                  you know his name is lil wayne

Comment

all of my posts are useless I�ve listened to lil wayne for years and still don�t know not one thing about this man lol. Not ONE. sighs�I feel so out of place here lol. (on the forums and in general) all of you guys are fucking bad-asses and shit, I�ve ALWAYS wanted to fit in with people like that, but I have NOTHING to offer this forum lmao. I'm just THERE you know?!? ugh. PM me if you guys want to have a chat or anything. I'm an adult, so that means I will listen to your issues
                    like what do you wanna know? lol...

Comment

all of my posts are useless I’ve listened to lil wayne for years and still don’t know not one thing about this man lol. Not ONE. sighs…I feel so out of place here lol. (on the forums and in general) all of you guys are fucking bad-asses and shit, I’ve ALWAYS wanted to fit in with people like that, but I have NOTHING to offer this forum lmao. I'm just THERE you know?!? ugh. PM me if you guys want to have a chat or anything. I'm an adult, so that means I will listen to your issues
                      trololol.

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                        I wanna cry
                        fuck it I am crying.
                        she hit me
                        her car took the majority of the damage
                        but they're going to total my Baby!!!
                        because the airbags are too expensive to fix!

how the fuck is that fair??
                        It's not

Comment

• y'all see these tweets?

https://twitter.com/vincestaples/sta...31829893341186

https://twitter.com/earlxsweat/statu...32866255147008
                          Last edited by legendarytunechi; 10-11-2014, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X