X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
    Is battlefield 2 any good.... i never played it.....
    If you mean Battlefield Bad Company 2, then it's a great game Sniping is god like and you jizz in your pants first time you shoot an enemy lol

Comment

Never Liked Battlefield. They Don't Do Enough After The Game's Release. The Next Will Sell Though.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        Never Liked Battlefield. They Don't Do Enough After The Game's Release. The Next Will Sell Though.
        You serious bro? They fixed the game crazy when it was released and map and gamemodes was released constantly... Infinity Ward and shit like that doesn't care about bugs, overpowered weapons and shit like that... It's the other way around bro lol

Comment

How y'all been in this bitch?

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            How y'all been in this bitch?
            Fucked up my back at work today, but other than that good. Lol how you been bro?

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
            http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
              Fucked up my back at work today, but other than that good. Lol how you been bro?
              Don't you play a character? lol How you fuck up your back doin' that?

But yeeee, got the day off. They wanted me to work today, but i didn't answer my phone.

Comment

Push A Ton, so nasty.

Comment

Boring friday, hope tommorow is gonna be better...

Comment

Damn how'd that happen bro? And you work at Disney World don't you? You seeing all the sports stars this week!? I've been good man.. Been busy but good!

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Damn how'd that happen bro? And you work at Disney World don't you? You seeing all the sports stars this week!? I've been good man.. Been busy but good!
                      Idk how the fuck it happened but it hurts like shit now lol. I had to go home early. But yeah I work at Disney World, not at the same park as ESPN though and I work the whole time they're gonna be here It sucks... Glad you been good bro

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Idk how the fuck it happened but it hurts like shit now lol. I had to go home early. But yeah I work at Disney World, not at the same park as ESPN though and I work the whole time they're gonna be here It sucks... Glad you been good bro
                        Lmao You work in Disney World? Wish it was me Always wanted to go there...

Comment

I wish i could find a new girl, who would be there for me. And i'm actually interested in.

Comment

Working...
                          X