Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got done paying pills, I�m tired than a bitch.

who got a problem with me trolling here?

fuck around and get yo az beat before the carter 5, fuck is wrong with them. It�s 8 am where I�m at, it ain�t never too late to fuck a bitch up -_- [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] boy shut the fuck up before I beat yo az lmfao. talking about some I need some ID, bich this ain�t 7-eleven fuck wrong with chew. see I tried to be nice that didn�t work, so now I�m be mean and see if that don�t.

I promise you dawg I�m make one of you niggas leave here before it�s all over with, that�s gon be my goal on this site lol. cuz I can fuck with a bitch all day it�s subsequential

I got a scar on my eye in real life, that mean I�m a badass -_- so stop playing the shit with me fam

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
      just got done paying pills, I’m tired than a bitch.

fuck around and get yo az beat before the carter 5, fuck is wrong with them. It’s 8 am where I’m at, it ain’t never too late to fuck a bitch up -_- @lilweezyfan boy shut the fuck up before I beat yo az lmfao. talking about some I need some ID, bich this ain’t 7-eleven fuck wrong with chew. see I tried to be nice that didn’t work, so now I’m be mean and see if that don’t.

I promise you dawg I’m make one of you niggas leave here before it’s all over with, that’s gon be my goal on this site lol. cuz I can fuck with a bitch all day it’s subsequential

I got a scar on my eye in real life, that mean I’m a badass -_- so stop playing the shit with me fam
      lol what are you chatting about now.

Comment

fuck around and get yo az beat before the carter 5, fuck is wrong with them. It’s 8 am where I’m at, it ain’t never too late to fuck a bitch up -_- @lilweezyfan boy shut the fuck up before I beat yo az lmfao. talking about some I need some ID, bich this ain’t 7-eleven fuck wrong with chew. see I tried to be nice that didn’t work, so now I’m be mean and see if that don’t.

I promise you dawg I’m make one of you niggas leave here before it’s all over with, that’s gon be my goal on this site lol. cuz I can fuck with a bitch all day it’s subsequential

I got a scar on my eye in real life, that mean I’m a badass -_- so stop playing the shit with me fam
        u sure it isnt coz the neighbors boy beat u up this morning?
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Comment

Comment

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• took me 5 years but I'm finally at 10k posts. Shout out to all the real members on here

Comment

paying bills u mean?

Comment

you aint beating up shit besides your dick lmao

I hate them thirsty bitches
                    Cut them off like circumcision
                    -Lil Wayne

Comment

• God is bighttps://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...=2&theater

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        lol what are you chatting about now.
                        lmaoo sorry. had to let them niggas know
                        Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        u sure it isnt coz the neighbors boy beat u up this morning?
                        neighbors boy?!?!? bitch I chuck deuce j boog fuck you mean
                        Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        paying bills u mean?
                        oh yea lol yea yea yea that`s what i meant. my fall
                        Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                        you aint beating up shit besides your dick lmao
                        you gay

Comment

• trukfit on IG: #Greatness is coming. That is all. 10/28.

Ay am I trippin or nah?

Wouldnt it be genius if they release a Trukfit collection along with C5

Make A t-shirt for every song..
                          Sell album packages with t-shirt

I mean the singles already sound like some shit you would find on t-shirts lmao

SPOILER

"Grindin'", "Believe Me", "Krazy"

Comment

Working...
                          X